Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant needed Coral Springs/ Parkland area
- Coral Springs, FL
- Coral Springs
- Full Time - Days
- Req #: 12130
- Posted: March 22, 2023
Pediatric Associates - Provide Care at a Practice that Cares for You! We are dedicated to improving our patients’ health through compassion and empathy!
Full-time Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant needed in Coral Springs/ Parkland area. Live in one of the fastest-growing cities in the country. Small town feel near the biggest cities in Florida! Family atmosphere, thriving businesses, advanced recreational facilities and some of the top-rated schools.
- No CALL
- No Hospital Duties
- Our Providers are our Leaders
- Great pay in awesome locations!
- No State Income Tax
- Benefits Start Day One!
- Thorough onboarding process
- Successful completion of an Accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Program
- Physician Assistants must have passed the NCCPA certification exam
- Nurse Practitioners graduating after July 1, 2006 must be board certified.
- Nurse Practitioners must be certified by the ANCC or PNCB
- Current, unrestricted license in the state of Florida
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- 2+ years of experience working in pediatrics or completion of a pediatric focused training program is required.