General Pediatrics APP
- Southampton, PA
- Per Diem Clinicians - Days
- Req #: 12233
- Posted: January 24, 2023
WELCOME TO TRI-COUNTY PEDIATRICS!
Tri-County Pediatrics’ commitment to the highest level of care is our driving force. We are dedicated to improving our patients’ health through compassion and empathy. Our practice is located:
- South Hampton
- Huntingdon Valley
- Elkins Park
We are proud of our unwavering commitment to provide quality healthcare that is both affordable and accessible with on-site services such as labs, chronic disease management assistance, educational and safety classes, and events.
- Flexible schedule – pick up shifts when convenient for you!
- Morning, afternoon, and/or weekend shifts available, flexible 4-hour shift windows.
- Great pay, $75hr during weekdays and $85hr during the weekends.
- Helpful support staff to get you acclimated to the practice.
- Thorough onboarding process
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Delivers and directs patient care within scope of practice.
- Communicates effectively with staff.
- Consults and coordinates with health care providers working at other locations.
- Works with all other staff in the office as a member of the office and the clinic system.
Education / Licensure / Certification / Experience
- PA license - current & unrestricted
- Basic Life Support (BLS) - current