Pediatric Float NP or PA - Additional $10k Floater Stipend
- Cibolo, TX
- Full Time - Days
- Req #: 12085
- Posted: May 2, 2023
ABCD Pediatrics, now part of Pediatric Associates, is committed to the highest level of care. We are dedicated to improving our patients’ health through compassion and empathy. Our practices are located throughout Texas.
Parents have been choosing ABCD for their children’s healthcare for more than 30 years. We are proud of our unwavering commitment to provide quality healthcare that is both affordable and accessible with on-site services such as lab, preventative care, physicals, and patient and family education.
Our Pediatric offices offer a full-service pediatric care to newborns, children, and teens. Services include all immunizations, school physicals, acne treatments, ADHD management, skin disorders, weight management, as well as the latest innovations in diagnosing, testing, and treating allergy and asthma disorders.
To support our continued growth toward value-based care, we are looking for a dynamic
Pediatric Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our team as a floater covering 3 or more locations in a specific geographical location.
- Guaranteed Base with Bonus Potential based on productivity and patient outcomes with an additional floating stipend of $15,000 per year for 40 hours a week or $10,000 per year for 36+ hours per week
- Excellent benefits that include MED/DEN/VIS effective day 1 of employment
- Company paid Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- PTO accrual and CME Reimbursement
- Outpatient only – no hospital responsibilities
- Helpful support staff to get you acclimated to the practice
- Malpractice coverage
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Delivers and directs patient care to pediatric patients within scope of practice as a floater for 3 or more clinic.
- Radius for floating from home office is 20 miles.
- Communicates effectively with staff.
- Consults and coordinates with health care providers working at other locations.
- Works with all other staff in office as a member of the office and the clinic system.
Education / Licensure / Certification / Experience
- TX license - current & unrestricted
- Active BLS Certification by the time you start employment
- 2+ years of experience
Pediatric Associates has a rich history with more than 60 years as a trusted pediatric practice in Florida. We opened our first office in 1955 with the philosophy that all children deserve the best healthcare available. Since then, Pediatric Associates has grown to include more than 941 providers and 252 offices across 7 states to include Texas, California, Arizona, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, and growing. As we grow, we never lose sight of our mission to enhance the lives of all children, their families, and communities by delivering the highest quality of pediatric healthcare and service in a compassionate and healthy environment.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality, innovation, and service to the community. These values are what keep Pediatric Associates at the forefront of pediatric medicine in today’s healthcare environment.
The Pediatric Associates Family of Companies an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.