Per Diem -Experienced General Pediatrics Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
- Altamonte Springs, FL
- Per Diem Clinicians - Days
- Req #: 12330
- Posted: March 21, 2023
Provider CARE FOR KIDS AT A PRACTICE THAT CARES ABOUT YOU!
- Flexible Schedule - pick your shifts
- Openings available at Altamonte Springs, Lake Mary, and Apopka
- Coverage for outpatient and weekends
- Minimum 4-6 shifts per month
- Bonus for completing required sessions per quarter
- Successful completion of an Accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Program
- Physician Assistants must have passed the NCCPA certification exam
- Nurse Practitioners graduating after July 1, 2006 must be board certified.
- Nurse Practitioners must be certified by the ANCC or PNCB
- Current, unrestricted license in the state of Florida
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- 2+ years of experience working as a general pediatrics provider is required.