Pediatrician - Central Florida - Lead Our Providers!
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
Pediatric Associates is seeking a Full-time Lead Pediatrician to join our dynamic work family to provide pediatric care in beautiful Apopka, FL. With a focus on outstanding care, Pediatric Associates Clinicians are a notch above the rest. Our providers don’t see this as just a job but as an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our patients.
- Our Providers are our Leaders!
- $12K - Lead Stipend
- Typically Monday - Friday, Rotating Weekends
- Minimal newborn rounding, office has a dedicated newborn rounder
- Base salary + guaranteed bonus
- Seven weeks off!
Education, Licensure & Certification
- M.D. or D.O. degree required
- Successful completion of an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA) approved post-graduate residency, or equivalent in Pediatrics
- Current, Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Florida.
- Current, Unrestricted Florida state specific DEA license
- Current Board Certification appropriate for degree or be Board eligible and certified within five years of employment.
- Meets all requirements in order to obtain medical staff membership and required privileges.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) as required for hospital appointment.