Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant needed in Emerald Woods (Hollywood) Office
- Hollywood, FL
- Emerald Woods
- Full Time - Days
- Req #: 12416
- Posted: Yesterday
Pediatric Associates - Provide Care at a Practice that Cares for You! We are dedicated to improving our patients’ health through compassion and empathy!
Part-time Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant needed in Emerald Woods area of Hollywood. Live in paradise, enjoy beaches, beaches and more beaches. Hollywood is home to the Guitar shaped Hard Rock Hotel, one-of-a-kind boardwalk and close to 2 international airports.
- No CALL
- No Hospital Duties
- Our Providers are our Leaders
- Great pay in awesome locations!
- No State Income Tax
- Benefits Start Day One!
- Thorough onboarding process
- Successful completion of an Accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Program
- Physician Assistants must have passed the NCCPA certification exam
- Nurse Practitioners graduating after July 1, 2006 must be board certified.
- Nurse Practitioners must be certified by the ANCC or PNCB
- Current, unrestricted license in the state of Florida
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- 2+ years of experience working in pediatrics or completion of a pediatric focused training program is required.