General Pediatrics APP Per Diem (Flexible 4 hour scheduling that you pick!)
This job posting is no longer active.
- San Antonio, TX
- TX 078 Stone Oak
- Per Diem Clinicians - Days
- Req #: 12473
- Posted: March 21, 2023
Pediatric APP Per Diem Opportunities Throughout TX!
MD Medical Group’s commitment to the highest level of care is our driving force. We are dedicated to improving our patients’ health through compassion and empathy. Our practices are located throughout Texas:
- El Paso
- Corpus Christi
- San Antonio
Patients have been choosing MD Medical Group for their family’s healthcare for more than 15 years. We are proud of our unwavering commitment to provide quality healthcare that is both affordable and accessible with on-site services such as lab, chronic disease management assistance, educational and safety classes and events.
- Flexible schedule – pick up shifts when convenient for you!
- Morning, afternoon, and/or weekend shifts available, flexible 4-hour shift windows.
- Great pay, $75hr during weekdays and $85hr during the weekends.
- Helpful support staff to get you acclimated to the practice
- Thorough onboarding process
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Delivers and directs patient care within scope of practice.
- Communicates effectively with staff.
- Consults and coordinates with health care providers working at other locations.
- Works with all other staff in office as a member of the office and the clinic system.
Education / Licensure / Certification / Experience
- TX license - current & unrestricted
- Basic Life Support (BLS) - current
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity and treat all employees equally regardless of age, race, creed/religion, color, national origin, immigration status or citizenship status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, sex/gender, gender identity, gender expression, disability, genetic information or genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, partnership status, victim of domestic violence, sexual or other reproductive health decisions, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.