- San Pedro Garza Garcia, NL
- Monterrey - Mexico
- Full Time - Days
- Req #: 12534
- Posted: March 21, 2023
POSITION: Senior Accountant
The Staff Accountant is responsible for assisting with the GL accounting functions including reporting of the financial operations. Applies principles of accounting and statistical analysis to maintain the accounting system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
• Prepares Payroll test files comparing ADP GL upload to D365 GL upload and ensure they reconcile for all payrolls
• Reconcile Balance Sheet Accounts on a monthly basis
• Review Property Lease Management data load with each Lease agreements ensuring all charges are loaded correctly
• Prepares general accounting journal entries
• Ensures deadlines are met in a timely manner in accordance with the month-end close calendar.
• Prepares spreadsheets for financial analysis and comparisons.
• Assists independent CPA audit firm in their audit and quarterly review of the financial statements.
EDUCATION: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
LOCATION: Monterrey, NL, Mexico
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting / finance.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Strong computer skills to include MS Excel
• Managing spreadsheets, creating charts and using advanced formulas
• Solid knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws and regulations
• Excellent analytical skills to manage large amounts of data
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Team management skills
• Ability to prioritize work
• Ability to multi-task
• Communicates clearly and concisely