Experienced Pediatric NP or PA needed
- Royal Palm Beach, FL
- Royal Palm
- Part Time - Days
- Req #: 12671
- Posted: March 23, 2023
Pediatric Associates - Provide Care at a Practice that Cares for You! We are dedicated to improving our patients’ health through compassion and empathy!
Part-time Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant needed in the Royal Palm Beach area.Royal Palm Beach is known for it’s commitment to green space. It continues to growing steadily with the development of new restaurants, shopping centers, and schools added to support the growing population, but the city strives to keep 10 acres of green space and parks for every 1,000 residents in it’s 10 square miles of land. There are 325 acres of parks and a 6,300 square foot Cultural Center.
- No CALL
- No Hospital Duties
- Our Providers are our Leaders
- Great pay in awesome locations!
- No State Income Tax
- Benefits Start Day One!
- Thorough onboarding process
- Successful completion of an Accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Program
- Physician Assistants must have passed the NCCPA certification exam
- Nurse Practitioners graduating after July 1, 2006 must be board certified.
- Nurse Practitioners must be certified by the ANCC or PNCB
- Current, unrestricted license in the state of Florida
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- 2+ years of experience working in pediatrics or completion of a pediatric focused training program is required.