General Pediatrics PA/NP
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Ft. Lauderdale South
- Full Time - After-Hours
- Req #: 12206
- Posted: March 22, 2023
***OFFERING NEW DOUBLE SIGN ON BONUSES FOR AFTER HOURS URGENT CARE NP/PA-C OPPORTUNITIES***
CARE FOR KIDS AT A PRACTICE THAT CARES ABOUT YOU!
Pediatric Associates was founded in Hollywood, FL in 1955. The same clinician-led, evidence-based, medical home passion is a unifying driver for those who join Pediatric Associates Family of Companies. The Pediatric Associates Family of Companies is a growing team of Pediatricians and Pediatric Care Teammates who are excited to be part of the first nationwide Pediatric Primary Care Medical Home. We further our uniqueness by ensuring the clinician voice is leading our medical home innovations.
The moment you enter our practices and see the faces of our patients and families, you will understand what it is like to be a part of something special. It is where passion meets profession. We are currently interviewing candidates for full time, part time and per diem general pediatrician opportunities
Pediatric Associates is seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our dynamic family of clinicians to provide pediatric care in South Florida. With a focus on outstanding patient centered care and unwavering dedication to our communities, our clinicians at Pediatric Associates are a notch above the rest. Our providers don’t see this as just a job but as an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our patients. Joining our team will offer:
- Geat work environment
- Comprehensive benefit
- Competitive salaries
- Tremendous growth opportunities
- Successful completion of an Accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Program
- Physician Assistants must have passed the NCCPA certification exam
- Nurse Practitioners graduating after July 1, 2006 must be board certified.
- Nurse Practitioners must be certified by the ANCC or PNCB
- Current, unrestricted license in the state of Florida
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- 2+ years of experience working as a provider (NP or PA) in a general pediatrics outpatient setting is required.
The Pediatric Associates Family of Companies an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by la