SkillBridge Business Analyst - Remote
- Plantation, FL
- Business Office
- Temporary - Days
- Req #: 12875
- Posted: March 21, 2023
SKILLBRIDGE-Business Analyst Intern
This position is for transitioning military members only as a part of a DoD SkillBridge program
Pediatric Associates was founded in Hollywood, FL in 1955. The same clinician-led, evidence-based, medical home passion is a unifying driver for those who join Pediatric Associates Family of Companies. The Pediatric Associates Family of Companies is a growing team of Pediatricians and Pediatric Care Teammates who are excited to be part of the first nationwide Pediatric Primary Care Medical Home. We further our uniqueness by ensuring the clinician voice is leading our medical home innovations.
- Requirements Gathering: Collaborate with functional leaders and teams to translate analytics business needs into clear business requirement specifications for new analytics products or enhancements to existing analytics products.
- Use Research: Conduct research to understand end-user and functional analytics business objectives and requirements.
- Data Analysis: Conduct data analysis, including source data availability, data models, data quality, data profiling, data security & privacy analysis.
- Documentation: Create and maintain documentation, such as product backlog, business requirement specifications, wireframes, and visualizations for effectively communication with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Business Process Analysis: Analyze current business processes and identify areas where the organization can improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT): Plan and conduct UAT to ensure that the analytics solutions meet the business needs and requirements.
- Business Readiness: Plan and conduct business readiness activities as part of Go-Live, including user provisioning, user training, support model.
- Stakeholder Communication: Communicate with cross-functional stakeholders throughout to ensure their business needs are captured and analytics products are delivered.
- Continuous Improvement: Continuously monitor and evaluate business processes to identify areas for improvement and make recommendations for ongoing optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field
- 4+ years of experience as a business analyst, background in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition
- 2+ years of experience in analytics related domain, including analytics requirements specifications and data analysis
- Experience working with Agile, Scrum product development methodologies
The Pediatric Associates Family of Companies an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.