Talent Acquisition, Systems, & Onboarding Manager
- Plantation, FL
- Business Office
- Full Time - Days
- Req #: 12828
- Posted: March 21, 2023
PRIMARY FUNCTION: The Talent Acquisition, Systems, & Onboarding Manager is responsible for developing, planning, organizing and directing all aspects of a full life cycle recruitment strategy and initiatives. Provide subject matter expertise in all staffing policies and processes for non-clinical recruitment, systems, and onboarding processes.
- Responsible for the full life cycle recruitment of executive, management, administrative, medical, and technical positions throughout the company.
- Develop and maintain effective recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
- Supervise and develop talent acquisition team to effectively manage and support recruiting process and initiatives.
- Develop recruitment strategies and initiatives to achieve and maintain required staffing levels throughout organization.
- Drive process improvement across Talent Acquisition, inclusive of evaluating systems and processes to align with growing the enterprise function to scale nationally.
- Lead and develop onboarding processes and systems, evaluating new vendors, and building hi8gh performance teams in an agile ever changing environment to ensure best in class candidate and hiring leader experiences
- Implement new systems and training across Talent Acquisition, including implementation of new CRM and ATS systems, onboarding and employment verification, background software and vendors
- Build enterprise integrations and functions, working collaboratively with multiple areas of the business
- Build, develop, and analyze data and analytical systems and platforms while ensuring data integrity and system feasibility.
- Deliver robust reporting and analytics, to drive recruiter and business performance.
- Develop and maintain efficient relationships with all hiring managers and administer all recruitment activities, influence with and without authority.
- Develop proactive recruitment strategies, and tactically implement as appropriate.
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization.
- Provide recruitment guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data. Develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs. Measure effectiveness of job sources in order to yield positive results.
- Participate and lead in employment events, such as career / job fairs.
- Utilize and maintain applicant tracking system and other recruiting sources to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding.
- Lead and develop efficient hiring and onboarding processes
- Develop strategic alignments with scholastic, governmental, and diverse organizations for the purpose of pipelining talent.
- Complete and submit weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports on recruitment, extern placement, internal job posting and employment activity.
- Participate in professional development activities as appropriate.
- Provide continuous improvement to all service levels and assist in effectiveness of all costs processes and supervise all vendor policies and programs for all recruitment services.
- Manage within operational budget, aligning resources in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Education or related field. Commensurate work or military experience can be substituted for education.
Experience: At least three years of recruitment management experience in a corporate or business setting, preferably in human resources, personnel or administration, and/or healthcare environment.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Knowledge of HR laws and regulations related to the training and recruitment. Ability to manage multiple and completing tasks and prioritizes with flexibility, ownership and reliable follow-up. Analytical and problem-solving skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills. The Training and Development Manager must be skilled in developing and conducting training programs, evaluations, assessments, surveys; have knowledge of learning principles and training techniques; knowledge of state/federal requirements. Also important is the ability to communicate effectively with the management team, and at all levels of the organization. Proven ability to lead by example and foster mentoring relationships. Outstanding verbal, written, multi-tasking and presentation skills