Program Manager, Construction
- Plantation, FL
- Business Office
- Full Time - Days
- Req #: 12707
- Posted: March 21, 2023
Will have to travel to different locations / construction sites
The Program Manager of Construction will assume tactical responsibility for key endeavors related to the expansion of clinical growth throughout the United States. The individual will report to the Principal, Site Selection, and broadly work across the organization’s Business Development Team. Additional functions include liaising with contractors, suppliers, landlords, operations, and other key stakeholders to facilitate the organization’s growth in strategically important markets.
EDUCATION: High school or GED required. Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE: 5+ years of experience in construction management and healthcare services required.
Licensures/Certifications: CCM certification preferred. Valid US drivers license required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
- Relationship development and management surrounding the construction process in markets where the organization is looking to expand its presence.
- Analysis of budgets and timelines related to projects throughout the country.
- Internal communication with departments throughout the organization to provide status updates, review plans and share budget information, including but not limited to operations, real estate, marketing, managed care, clinical, and finance.
- Periodic site visits to oversee construction progress with new office launches.
- Manage the coordination of construction projects including designers, contractors, expediters, and internal customers by monitoring the project through all phases in order to ensure conformity with original design objectives and construction documents.
- Ensure conformance with local building codes and specifications.
- Research all pertinent zoning requirements, codes, standards, statutes, laws and use regulations in a particular market. Attend zoning and planning meetings as a representative of the organization as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Deep knowledge of construction processes and requirements to launch a retail-based healthcare services location, including; planning, resource management, cost management, and quality measurement.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise between construction teams, finance teams, operations, and clinicians in an effective manner.
- High attention-to-detail and ability to meet deadlines consistently.
- Ability to address ambiguous situations and taking initiative with innovative solutions to solve problems and create value.
- Passion for the organization’s mission, especially as it pertains to supporting clinicians and the children that they serve.
- Ability to manage project deliverables to ensure adherence with established quality standards.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- U.S. based, non-patient facing position.
- This is a remote role with travel requirements Up to 40%.
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to walk on job sites and sit for long periods of time.