Pediatrics APP -Float - Annual Added Stipend
- Jacksonville, FL
- Part Time - Days
- Req #: 12971
- Posted: June 7, 2023
Pediatric Associates is seeking a part-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our dynamic work family to provide pediatric care for our Jacksonville area practices.
- This position will float to 2-3 of our offices in Jacksonville, Bartram Park, St. Augustine and Middleburg.
- Annual added stipend ($5,000 for PT, $10,000 for FT) to float for 3 or more practices.
- No weekends required
- Established schedule
With a focus on outstanding care, Pediatric Associates Clinicians are a notch above the rest. Our providers don’t see this as just a job but as an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our patients. Joining our team will offer you a great work environment, comprehensive benefits, competitive salaries, flexible scheduling, growth opportunities and much more.
Pediatric Associates was founded in Hollywood, FL in 1955. The same clinician-led, evidence-based, medical home passion is a unifying driver for those who join Pediatric Associates Family of Companies. The Pediatric Associates Family of Companies is a growing team of Pediatricians and Pediatric Care Teammates who are excited to be part of the first nationwide Pediatric Primary Care Medical Home. We further our uniqueness by ensuring the clinician voice is leading our medical home innovations.
- Successful completion of an Accredited Nurse Practitioner ( FNP or PNP) or Physician Assistant Program
- Current, or ability to obtain an unrestricted license in the state of Florida
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- 2 years of experience working in primary care with pediatric patients ( including newborns)
The Pediatric Associates Family of Companies an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.