Full Stack Developer
- Plantation, FL
- Business Office
- Full Time - Days
- Information Technology
- Req #: 12987
- Posted: April 26, 2023
The Full Stack Developer plays a key role in the Digital Experience product delivery team responsible for enabling value-based healthcare and population health management. The Developer is responsible for designing, building, deploying, and maintaining leading-edge Digital Products in Microsoft Azure using cloud services (PaaS, IaaS) and open architecture stack technologies. Owns end-to-end design, build, deployment, and lifecycle management of leading-edge Digital Products such as Web, Mobile, ChatBots.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
- Designs, builds, deploys, and maintains digital products using cloud-based technology stacks including Microsoft Azure, API Gateway, Application Database (Cosmo DB, Mongo DB), Container-Based Infra (Docker, Kubernetes), and DevOps toolchain.
- Analyzes, designs and builds integrations for applications and APIs including security and error handling.
- Understands and implements best-practices in automating application delivery processes, including DevOps.
- Ensures enterprise-readiness of the digital products including security, scalability, performance, availability, monitoring, and maintainability.
- Collaborates and engages with Tapestri leadership, technical teams, business stakeholders (clinical and administrative stakeholders in Pediatric Associates and Alpine Physicians), and vendor partners (software and professional services vendors)
- Identifies pain points, business and technical requirements, and designs platform solutions.
- Participates in technical planning and requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Tests, tracks and resolves software defects to ensure efficiency and responsiveness.
- Works proactively to assist others in achieving the organization’s objectives.
EDUCATION: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field required. Master’s degree in Business Analytics or related discipline preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 4 years of experience in designing, building, deploying, and maintaining cloud-based (Microsoft Azure preferred) digital products with enterprise-grade readiness, including security, scalability, performance, availability, monitoring, and maintainability required; 5-6 years preferred. Experience working in healthcare industry and in an agile environment preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Deep knowledge of IaaS, PaaS, cloud models, and related industry and technical standards
- Angular 13, C# .NET, Azure Cloud & DevOps, MS SQL Server, Cosmos DB, HL7, FHIR, General healthcare background
- Understanding of web application development platforms and related technologies
- Ability to influence decisions related to advanced analytics strategy and roadmaps, business use cases, and data platform capabilities
- Passion for understanding and simplifying the complex and demonstrated acumen and experience in REST, SOAP Asynchronous APIs
- Effective communication and collaboration with internal cross functional teams, leadership team, technology partners and vendors, and end users
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a startup environment and deliver on tight deadlines using Agile practices
- Results-oriented, strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Self-starter, self-directed team player with entrepreneurial spirit
- Expertise in designing, building, deploying, and maintaining web and mobile applications using React, Angular 13, Node.JS, and backend APIs
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Non-patient facing
- May be full time remote/telework
- If remote, this job must be U.S. based
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Sense of sound
- Sense of touch
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI (Protected Health Information) in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.