South Broward County needs a Pediatrician w/ up to 15k Stipend and No CALL
This job posting is no longer active.
Pediatric Associates - Provide Care at a Practice that Cares for You! We are dedicated to improving our patients’ health through compassion and empathy!
Full-time Pediatrician needed in South Broward County. Float between our Hollywood, Fort Lauderdale South and Emerald Woods offices. Hollywood is located in between 2 major international airports, one-of-a-kind boardwalk with 7 miles of pristine beaches!
- No Call, No Rounding!
- Our Providers are our Leaders
- Great pay in awesome locations!
- No State Income Tax
- Schedules are done 90 days out
- Benefits Start Day One!
- Thorough onboarding process
Education / licensure / certification:
- M.D. or D.O. degree required.
- Successful completion of an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA) approved post-graduate residency, or equivalent in Pediatrics
- Current, Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Florida.
- Current, Unrestricted Florida state specific DEA license
- Current Board Certification appropriate for degree or be Board eligible and certified within five years of employment.
- Meets all requirements in order to obtain medical staff membership and required privileges.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) as required for hospital appointment.