Pediatrician needed in South Palm Beach County w/ up to 15k Stipend
- Boynton Beach, FL
- Boynton East
- Full Time - Days
- Req #: 13086
- Posted: June 7, 2023
Pediatric Associates - Provide Care at a Practice that Cares for You! We are dedicated to improving our patients’ health through compassion and empathy!
Full-time Pediatrician needed in Palm Beach County. Float between our South Palm Beach Offices. Move to Palm Beach County and enjoy tropical temperatures, waterfront property and palm trees make this area every bit as dreamy as it sounds. So why not call this piece of paradise home?
- No Call, No Rounding!
- Our Providers are our Leaders
- Great pay in awesome locations!
- No State Income Tax
- Schedules are done 90 days out
- Benefits Start Day One!
- Thorough onboarding process
Education / licensure / certification:
- M.D. or D.O. degree required.
- Successful completion of an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA) approved post-graduate residency, or equivalent in Pediatrics
- Current, Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Florida.
- Current, Unrestricted Florida state specific DEA license
- Current Board Certification appropriate for degree or be Board eligible and certified within five years of employment.
- Meets all requirements in order to obtain medical staff membership and required privileges.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) as required for hospital appointment.