- Coral Gables, FL
- Coral Gables
- Full-Time/Reduced Clinician - Days
- Req #: 13432
- Posted: June 8, 2023
Pediatric Associates is recruiting for a Pediatrician to join our practice in Coral Gables, Florida. This is an opportunity to join a very well run practice with a highly competent and motivated team of clinicians, clinical and administrative staff. Here you will be supported and have the resources you need as you build your practice and care for your deserving panel of patients.
- 4 Weekdays
- 2:4 Saturday 8-12
- Newborn rounding
Pediatric Associates was founded in Hollywood, FL in 1955. The same clinician-led, evidence-based, medical home passion is a unifying driver for those who join Pediatric Associates Family of Companies. The Pediatric Associates Family of Companies is a growing team of Pediatricians and Pediatric Care Teammates who are excited to be part of the first nationwide Pediatric Primary Care Medical Home. We further our uniqueness by ensuring the clinician voice is leading our medical home innovations.
Education, Licensure & Certification
- M.D. or D.O. degree required
- Successful completion of an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA) approved post-graduate residency, or equivalent in Pediatrics
- Current, Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Florida.
- Current, Unrestricted Florida state specific DEA license
- BE/BC Pediatrics
The Pediatric Associates Family of Companies an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.