General Pediatrics APP
- Bakersfield, CA
- Riverwalk Pediatric Clinic
- Full Time - Days
- Req #: 13547
- Posted: June 7, 2023
- Collaborative and quality-focused practice
- Experienced team of 1 APP and 4 Physicians
- Mentorship for all providers who join the practice!
- APPs work independently
- 4-day workweeks, no weekend clinic!
- Office hours are M-R 8AM-5PM, Fridays 7:30A-Noon
- Physicians support APP onboarding and development
The practice offers a competitive salary, a great working environment including a state-of-the-art electronic medical record system, and a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Market-Competitive Compensation!
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement with Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
If you’re interested in providing quality patient-focused care in a collegial environment while also enjoying work-life balance, this opportunity will be a great fit! We welcome your inquiry.
For more information contact:
Katie Roberts, CPRP
The expected base salary range for this position located in Bakersfield, California is $100,000 to $200,000+. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Pediatric Associates offers are based on several factors including but not limited to the candidate’s education, work experience, and certifications, all of which are dependent on the requirements of the specific role. In addition to base salary, the Pediatrics Associates Family of Companies and its affiliates offers a comprehensive benefits package, potential incentive and recognition programs, and retirement planning (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements based on position, and division).