Pediatrician in Lake Nona - Beautiful Community!
This job posting is no longer active.
- Orlando, FL
- First Choice Peds Lake Nona
- Full Time - Days
- Req #: 13537
- Posted: June 8, 2023
Pediatric Associates was founded in Hollywood, FL in 1955. The same clinician-led, evidence-based, medical home passion is a unifying driver for those who join Pediatric Associates Family of Companies. The Pediatric Associates Family of Companies is a growing team of Pediatricians and Pediatric Care Teammates who are excited to be part of the first nationwide Pediatric Primary Care Medical Home. We further our uniqueness by ensuring the clinician voice is leading our medical home innovations.
- Pediatric Associates is the largest outpatient pediatric group in the United States!
- First Choice Pediatrics in partnership with Pediatric Associates is a clinician-led group and is seeking a Pediatrician to join our Lake Nona practice.
- Lake Nona is one of the fastest growing communities in America
- Generous compensation package is included as 80% is at your home office and 20% is covering additional offices.
- Apply today to discuss further
To learn about positions reach out to Kaitlyn Krimmel, Clinician Recruiter at Kaitlyn.Krimmel@pediatricassociates.com
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) with matching benefit
- PTO Time Off + Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Liability Insurance
- CME Opportunities
- Licensure Renewals and Maintenance of Board Certification
Parents have been choosing Pediatric Associates for their children’s healthcare for more than 60 years. We are proud of our unwavering commitment to provide quality healthcare that is both affordable and accessible with on-site services, such as lab and X-ray, free support groups, chronic disease management assistance, educational and safety classes and events. Our pediatricians are on staff at most major hospitals and our practice accepts most insurance carriers.
The Pediatric Associates Family of Companies an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.