This job posting is no longer active.
- San Pedro Garza Garcia, NL
- Monterrey - Mexico
- Full Time - Days
- Req #: 13721
- Posted: May 31, 2023
Position: Purchasing Analyst
- Formulate requests for proposal/quotations/information, bid analysis, tenders, and risk evaluations.
- Advise in the interpretation and tailoring of acquisition regulations/memorandums, and ensure affordable, supportable, and effective systems are delivered to the customer.
- Provide assistance in analyzing and developing improved policies, plans, methods, procedures, and systems of acquisition management programs.
- Mentor, train and lead junior acquisition analysts and allocating/manage resources across multiple tasks/projects.
- Select suppliers and manage corresponding partnerships for all operating companies.
- Lead cross-functional affiliate teams to drive purchasing initiatives and improve bottom line performance.
- Maintain current and accurate understanding of abroad base of commodities, service categories and general business conditions.
- Analyze trends and make corresponding sourcing decisions that contribute directly to the company's competitive position.
- Negotiate and award multi-faceted, large, and complex, business wide and affiliate specific enterprise contracts to minimize operational, legal, and financial risks.
- Allocate Inventory. Inventory analysts allocate inventory, determining and directing where it needs to go as it comes into the warehouse and as it leaves the warehouse. This includes scheduling shipments and pickups.
- Analyze Inventory Statistics - Inventory analysts analyze inventory statistics. This includes performing financial analytics to determine which products are selling the most and which are under-performing.
- Coordinate Supply Chain with project managers, warehouse employees, and shipping supervisors to plan and schedule pickups and distribution of inventory items.
- Document Discrepancies. They also document inventory discrepancies, such as missing or mislabeled items.
- Count Inventory. Inventory analysts perform regular inventory counts and verify the numbers against shipping and receiving logs.Write Inventory Reports
- These analysts write regular inventory reports detailing inventory counts, discrepancies, and other statistical data
- Place Orders - Inventory analysts order inventory from vendors and track order shipments.
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Reporting and communication skills
- Be a self-starter
- Time management to meet deadlines
- Proficient in English (speaking and writing)
- Benefits: Mandatory Federal Labor Law benefits