When it comes to caring for your kids, not every issue needs to include a trip to the doctor’s office. KidzDocNow is an easy-to-use app dedicated to providing children access to video visits from the comfort of home.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB: (This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.)
- Delivers and directs patient care within scope of practice.
- Communicates effectively with staff.
- Consults and coordinates with health care providers working at any location.
- Works with all other staff in the office as a member of the office and the system.
- Works in coordination with the Quality Assurance Team and management to develop and implement a quality assurance program.
Why We Are Different
- KidzDocNow Leads the Way in Pediatric Telemedicine
- Every provider is a board-certified pediatrician or pediatric-trained advanced-practice provider.
- Your child will never be seen by an adult practitioner.
- Our providers are experts in virtual care, and for most, KidzDocNow is a full time job.
- We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- We are always here when you need us.
Education / licensure / certification:
- M.D. or D.O. degree required.
- Successful completion of an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA) approved post-graduate residency, or equivalent in Pediatrics
- Current, Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Florida.
- Current, Unrestricted Florida state specific DEA license
- Current Board Certification appropriate for degree or be Board eligible and certified within five years of employment.
- Meets all requirements in order to obtain medical staff membership and required privileges.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) as required for hospital appointment.