Lead, Talent Acquisition Partner (Remote)
This is a Remote opportunity!
The Lead Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for the full life-cycle recruitment process for medical, corporate, and senior leadership positions across the enterprise. Owns, oversees and leads the day-to-day functions, strategy, and policy enforcement of the talent acquisition team. Plans, organizes and directs all aspects of the recruitment process. Recommends and implements recruitment strategies to achieve and maintain desired staffing levels. Oversees the onboarding process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
- Manages the requisition process, job intakes, postings, and candidate life-cycle through the interview process following internal processes, Applicant Tracking System documentation and reporting/tracking talent acquisition metrics.
- Develops and builds rapport with internal clients and hiring managers.
- Gains understanding of hiring needs, business, services, and organization culture.
- Gains knowledge of the job qualifications, experience, and competencies for successful candidates.
- Follows through on service level agreements and ensures effective and professional candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Develops and executes creative recruitment strategies to identify top talent for positions and achieve desired KPIs and client satisfaction.
- Partners with medical/technical schools and colleges to build networking relationships including serving on Advisory Boards.
- Participates in employer spotlight events, job fairs and other company information sessions.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with vendors, including placement agencies, as a source to generate qualified applicants on an as needed basis.
- Implements programs to improve recruiting and hiring efficiencies and reduce turnover.
- Communicates recruitment metrics including extern placement, sourcing, employment status, KPIs, and other ad-hoc measurements. Recommends improvements to tracking / presenting data.
- Utilizes and applies talent acquisition metrics to explain trends and supply forecasting.
- Provides candid and constructive feedback and guidance to team in attaining KPI goals.
- Develop and implements hiring and turnover reduction programs with talent team and/or hiring managers.
- Facilitates and leads talent engagement programs and strategies such as: hosts company career fair, attends external career fairs, creates creative content for projects and programs as well as takes an active role in communication and implementation as a source to generate qualified applicants.
- Executes and tracks Merger & Acquisition employee transition activities including assigning onboarding tasks, processing I-9s, background and drug screenings, and welcome letters.
- Leads projects to elevate the Talent Acquisition strategy and processes.
- Participates in professional development activities and may cross train in other functional areas.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 6 years recruitment experience required. Healthcare recruiting experience preferred.
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION: PHR/SPHR or other related designation preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Expertise in sourcing strategy and negotiation
- Subject matter expert in talent acquisition
- Ability to build relationships with leadership team and candidates
- Creative, out-of-box thinker with savvy technical and social media skills
- Knowledge and skilled in interviewing techniques and methods, human resources policies and procedures, and federal, state, and other laws governing employment practices
- Knowledge of hiring practices; knowledge and understanding of employment laws
- High degree of initiative, judgement and discretion
- Results oriented and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills; Results oriented; High confidentiality
- Ability to develop standards
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Non-patient facing
- May be either full time remote/telework or rotate working in the office and remote/telework
- If remote must be U.S. based
- Office environment; Frequent telephone interaction
- Requires sitting for long periods; also stooping, bending and stretching for files and supplies
- Occasionally lifting files, boxes weighing up to 50 pounds
- Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, type at 35 wpm, operate calculator, copier, and other office equipment
- Views and types on computer screens for long periods
- Works in a high-volume environment
- Occasional evening or weekend work
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Vision; Sense of sound; Sense of touch
- Develops and builds strong rapports with hiring managers based on trust and credibility
- Displays passion for solving talent needs and organizational gaps
- Resourceful in troubleshooting challenges
- Display enthusiasm when connecting with talent
- Guides and develops team members
- Meets recruitment metrics
- Ensures a smooth recruitment and selection process
- Provides best in class candidate experience
- Achieves recruitment performance metrics
- Holds self and talent team accountable to performance metrics
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI (Protected Health Information) in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
Effective October 15, 2021 Pediatric Associates requires all employees to be vaccinated for Covid-19