- Room patients, take and document vital signs, and assist provider with medical exam.
- Perform accurate charting, assessments, and intervention and follow-up per scope of practice
- Collaborates with the Medical Provider regarding phone messages, pharmacy refills and ancillary test results in a timely manner.
- Maintains current knowledge and capability to perform all company clinical procedures and equipment maintenance (i.e. vision, audiometry, lab testing).
- Performs procedures and administers medications per provider order. Displays initiative to accomplish objective.
- Responds to and actively participates in all clinical emergencies and maintenance of emergency equipment.
- Maintain optimum patient confidentiality and safety.
- Adhere to infection control, universal precautions, and use of personal protective equipment as needed for all patient care procedures, maintenance of equipment, and disposal of waste.
- Perform any additional/miscellaneous duties (not inclusive of job description) as requested by the management team within the scope of knowledge/ability.
- Must love working with children
- Excel in interpersonal communication and customer service
- Can problem solve to logical conclusion and demonstrate initiative and responsibility
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly (written and verbal)
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excel in organization and attention to details
- Preferred 2+ years pediatric clinic experience
- Active CPR
** Must be fully vaccinated or qualify for an exemption
Job Type: Full-time
- LVN Certification