The primary responsibility of the Travel Clinic Nurse is to provide coverage in the field ensuring immunization shot clinics are completed accurately and on time. Maintain a safe and professional environment for patients and employees; perform with confidence all aspects of administering immunizations, including processing duties following established practices and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- * Administer immunizations (as dictated by state regulations)
- * Provide exceptional customer service at all clinics.
- * Maintains accurate, complete, and legible records.
- * Complies with all designated safety policies and procedures in the work area, including the use of applicable protective equipment when necessary to prevent exposure to potentially infectious agents.
- * Understands and complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Must be willing to travel to all 5 of our locations:
- * Newport Beach
- * Irvine
- * Laguna Hills
- * Laguna Niguel
- * Ladera Ranch
- * Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- * California state licensure.
- * High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- * Pleasant attitude, a professional appearance and a willingness to assign high priority to patient comfort and satisfaction.
- * Proficient with computers.
- * EMR experience preferred.
- * Bilingual preferred.
- * You must demonstrate accuracy, timeliness, attention to detail, and must strive for continuous improvement