MANAGER, CLINICAL LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
Territory will be Pediatric Associates South Florida Medical Offices
- This position is a blend of remote work and onsite work as needed at the Pediatric Associates facilities.
- Qualified candidates will have designed, developed and delivered training programs and initiatives
- Must have experience in Healthcare and 3 years experience as either an Educator/Training Program Developer, Medical Assistant Instructor or a Medical Assistant Lead.
Here we Grow! Because the need to care for children in this age is growing and changing, we are looking for an intelligent, caring Regional Practice Administrator who will join a mission-driven group that is focused on the health of children and the well-being of the family from an operational perspective. Our healthcare practice has grown from its South Florida roots since 1955 across Texas, California, Arizona, New York and there is more to come. At Pediatric Associates, our employees receive competitive salary, a generous PTO program, competitive benefits including a 401K with a Company match of up to 3.5%. With over 65 years of providing LOVING CARE to our patients, we offer the stability and security of an established practice with the excitement of a growing healthcare organization.
Apply on line, email or call us directly, and learn why this is a rewarding career move for you! This is a wonderful time to join our Big Orange PA Family!
Benefits at a glance:
- 3 Comprehensive Medical Plans
- Part Time Medical Plan
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Company Paid
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Company Paid
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Voluntary Benefit Plans
- Life Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
The Manager, Clinical Learning and Development is responsible for planning, coordinating and conducting the training and development of new and existing staff in the organization. Ensures consistency in the clinical training process across all locations and geographies. Meets professional development needs of office staff including Medical Assistants, front office team and hearing and vision. Responsible for the competency process surrounding training and ad hoc topics defined by leadership. Manages the clinical and front office learning and development team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
- Designs, evaluates, develops, enhances, and delivers training programs and initiatives that support organizational goals.
- Develops and delivers training programs to include blended learning, elearning, webinar and other current training methodologies.
- Coordinates administration, completion of prerequisites, delivery and post-evaluation of programs to make ongoing improvements to learning programs based on evaluations.
- Serves as a liaison to various medical training programs to create fluidity from extern to full time program.
- Serves as a partner with operational leadership, makes training recommendations that facilitate engagement and competency.
- Develops and implements a method for ongoing competency of staff that includes any organizational required trainings and certifications.
- Conducts office site visits to sustain staff rapport and ensure education applicability.
- Programmatically supports staff with identified education needs that includes shadowing and coordinated re-education.
- Participates in special projects supporting organization mission and supports organizational change through creation of training programs in relation to those initiatives.
- Maintains current industry knowledge to support education efforts and growth of organization.
- Develops and maintains career pathway program for direct reports and provides staff with opportunities for growth.
Manages clinical and front office learning and development team including selecting, supervising, and evaluating staff performance.
EDUCATION: Minimum High School diploma or equivalent required. Medical Assistant certification or LVN required. RN and/or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 6 years of experience in a healthcare environment and minimum 3 years of experience as a Medical Assistant instructor, Medical Assistant Lead, or training program developer required. 7-10 years preferred.
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION: Certified Medical Assistant or LVN required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to communicate information and ideas
- Must be able to communicate clearly, speak clearly so others can understand
- Listen to and understands information and ideas both verbally and in written form
- Able to apply general rules to specific problems
- Ability to produce answers that make sense
- Able to identify and understand communication from others
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Non-patient facing
- May rotate working in the office and remote/telework
- If remote, this job must be U.S. based
- Works in an office environment
- Involves frequent telephone contact interaction
- May require sitting for long periods
- Stooping, bending and stretching for files and supplies
- Occasionally lifting files, boxes weighing up to 50 pounds
- Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, type at 35 wpm, operate calculator, copier, and such other office equipment
- View and type on computer screens for long periods and works in a high-volume environment
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Sense of sound
- Sense of touch
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI (Protected Health Information) in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
Effective October 15, 2021 Pediatric Associates requires all it's employees to be vaccinated for Covid-19