The Enterprise Manager, Front Office Learning and Development is responsible for planning, coordinating, and conducting the training and development of new and existing staff in the organization. Ensures consistency in the front office training processes and procedures across all locations and geographies. Meets professional development needs of front office staff. Responsible for the competency process surrounding training and ad hoc topics defined by leadership. Manages the front office training team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list may not include all duties that may be assigned.
- Serves as organizational subject matter expert on Front End process. Supports creation of an Enterprise Standard intake for all patients once in Office.
- Designs, develops, delivers, and evaluates training programs and initiatives that support organizational goals for all practice locations that merge and integrate as the company continues to expand office location footprint.
- Develops and delivers training programs to include blended learning, eLearning, webinar and other current training methodologies. The training program should be incorporated into the onboarding of all front office employees.
- Collaborates consistently with Integrations team and other internal departments for transition of newly acquired practice locations for coordination of front office training and development.
- Coordinates administration, completion of prerequisites, delivery, and post-evaluation of programs to make ongoing improvements to learning programs based on evaluations.
- Serves as a partner with operational leadership, makes training recommendations that facilitate engagement and competency.
- Develops and implements a method for ongoing competency of staff that includes any organizational required trainings and certifications.
- Conducts office site visits to sustain staff rapport and ensure education applicability.
- Programmatically supports staff with identified education needs that includes shadowing and coordinated re-education.
- Participates in special projects supporting organization mission and supports organizational change through creation of training programs in relation to those initiatives.
- Maintains current industry knowledge to support education efforts and growth of organization.
EDUCATION: Minimum High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 5 years of experience in a healthcare environment and minimum 3 years of experience as instructor and/or training program developer.
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION: *Upon hire, and for the duration of the employment period driver’s license must be active and valid.*
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to communicate information and ideas
- Must be able to communicate clearly, speak clearly so others can understand
- Listen to and understands information and ideas both verbally and in written form
- People and conflict management
- Data processing skills and reporting skills
- Delegation skills
- Ability to adapt to change
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of general front office Operations standards, functions, methods, techniques, practices, processes, and procedures
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Non-patient facing
- May rotate working in the office and remote/telework
- If remote, this job must be U.S. based
- Works in an office environment
- Involves frequent telephone contact interaction
- May require sitting for long periods
- Stooping, bending, and stretching for files and supplies
- Occasionally lifting files, boxes weighing up to 50 pounds
- Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, type at 35 wpm, operate calculator, copier, and such other office equipment
- View and type on computer screens for long periods and works in a high-volume environment
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Sense of sound
- Sense of touch
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI (Protected Health Information) in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.