MANAGER, IT FIELD TECHNICAL SERVICES
*****Candidates MUST live in the South Florida areas as position is based in Plantation, Florida*** On site/In office position
Qualified candidate should possess:
- Experience with Mergers, Acquisitions, and Integration
- Build outs of infrastructure for new offices/clinics re: IT
- Design and implement for build outs from ground up
- Managing 3rd party support (MSP’s)
- Strong project management skills
Here we Grow! Because the need to care for children in this age is growing and changing, we are looking for an intelligent, caring Manager, IT Field Technical Services who will join a mission-driven group that is focused on the health of children and the well-being of the family from an operational perspective. Our healthcare practice has grown from its South Florida roots since 1955 across Texas, California, Arizona, New York and there is more to come. At Pediatric Associates, our employees receive competitive salary, a generous PTO program, competitive benefits including a 401K with a Company match of up to 3.5%. With over 65 years of providing LOVING CARE to our patients, we offer the stability and security of an established practice with the excitement of a growing healthcare organization.
Apply on line, email or call us directly, and learn why this is a rewarding career move for you! This is a wonderful time to join our Big Orange PA Family!
Benefits at a glance:
- 3 Comprehensive Medical Plans
- Part Time Medical Plan
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Company Paid
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Company Paid
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Voluntary Benefit Plans
- Life Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
The Manager, IT Field Technical Services is responsible for all information technology field services that ensure core businesses run efficiently. Manages, schedules and supports all IT field technical activities including hardware, IT equipment, ISP circuits, asset location, and low voltage infrastructure. Ensures uptime, performance, resource availability, and security of managed field technical resources.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
1) Manages hardware procurement process including requests, authorization and approvals, and delivery. Manages equipment inventory.
2) Oversees logistical process for asset deployment, hardware troubleshooting, and asset retrieval from remote users.
3) Plans, executes, and manages the integration of newly acquired practices into existing network infrastructure, hardware, and EMR systems to the standard PA enterprise.
4) Manages and acts as a point of contact for third party support for hardware installations/break-fix requests, ISP circuit installs, low voltage work, and other field support for all acquisitions, de novo builds, and existing offices.
5) Develops wiring diagrams for all new acquisitions and de novos based on floor plans to determine low voltage layout, asset locations, and hardware quantities. Coordinates, manages, and executes on IT related tasks to ensure flawless go-live for new acquisitions and de novos.
6) Develops and maintains performance metrics and presents at management meetings.
7) Develops and manages education and career growth plans for the Field Technician department.
8) Ensures ongoing compliance to all department and company policies to include IT Security and HIPAA policies.
9) Acts as a technical point of escalation for the Field Technician and Service Desk teams. Serves as a part of the IT Management team to resolve service issues.
10) Develops and implements closed-ended support processes to ensure accurate service delivery.
11) Manages provisioning, deployment and control systems using tools including mobile device management, operating system deployment, software activation and deployment, remote access, meeting collaboration, and security.
12) Creates and maintains technical documentation related to Field Technical operations.
13) Manages all Field Tech initiatives from planning through execution and completion.
Manages Supervisor of Technical Support and third-party contractors including selecting, supervising, and evaluating staff performance.
EDUCATION: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field required.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 5 years of experience in supervising, scheduling and supporting technical teams in an IT Healthcare environment required. IT Service Management tools experience required.
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION
* Current industry certifications from Microsoft, especially in areas of Operating System and Productivity Suite software, preferred
* Current industry certifications from Cisco, CompTIA and ITIL preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Strong written, oral, and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate with internal staff at all levels, up to and including senior management
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in a professional manner
* Able to manage work across multiple projects and deliver on time, making the best possible use of available resources.
* Ability to drive teams to consensus.
* Ability and desire to learn Corporate, Division, and Facility-specific applications, technology, and terminology
* Ability to learn customer support processes and techniques
* Strong analytical skills, ability to solve problems
* Able to start, shut down and restart computers, terminals and printers
* Able to use the major functions of contemporary desktop and mobile device operating systems
* Able to support and perform basic configuration of Apple iOS devices
* Able to read, manage and create technical documentation
* Able to use ticket tracking software, remote management software and the telephone to provide technical support
* Aptitude for continuous learning and innovative thinking
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
* Non-patient facing
* May rotate working in the office and remote/telework
* If remote, this job must be U.S. based
* Working in a professional office environment
* Involves high and frequent call volumes
* Data entry for extended period of times
* Requires sitting for long periods of time
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
* Sense of sound
* Sense of touch
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI (Protected Health Information) in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is required unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.