MANAGER, IT INFRASTRUCTURE
Here we Grow! Because the need to care for children in this age is growing and changing, we are looking for an intelligent, caring Manager, IT Infrastructure who will join a mission-driven group that is focused on the health of children and the well-being of the family from an operational perspective. Our healthcare practice has grown from its South Florida roots since 1955 across Texas, California, Arizona, New York and there is more to come. At Pediatric Associates, our employees receive competitive salary, a generous PTO program, competitive benefits including a 401K with a Company match of up to 3.5%. With over 65 years of providing LOVING CARE to our patients, we offer the stability and security of an established practice with the excitement of a growing healthcare organization.
Apply on line, email or call us directly, and learn why this is a rewarding career move for you! This is a wonderful time to join our Big Orange PA Family!
Benefits at a glance:
- 3 Comprehensive Medical Plans
- Part Time Medical Plan
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Company Paid
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Company Paid
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Voluntary Benefit Plans
- Life Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
The Manager, IT Infrastructure is responsible for the architecture, management, maintenance, and advancement of the IT infrastructure environment through effective engineering and implementation of solutions, which support the security, scalability, and performance needs of the organization. In this capacity, the Manager, IT Infrastructure is fully responsible for the design, implementation, and ongoing operational efforts of all infrastructure services, monitoring, patch management, business continuity, and other requirements related to the Company’s infrastructure environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
- Lead a team of systems engineers and administrators to rapidly respond to and resolve complex cloud, systems, network, and application issues in a structured, analytical, and logical manner. Make architecture and implementation decisions that protect service availability and data integrity at all times.
- Manage cloud and remote datacenter systems to ensure that the data and communication systems are always secure, updated, and available. Manage the deployment of infrastructure in new and existing remote sites inclusive of merged and acquired practices.
- Manage software licenses, system logs, and perimeter security systems to ensure compliance with all security and licensing protocols.
- Apply sound time management principles to prioritize multiple tasks and issues to meet deadlines and satisfy service level agreements.
- Communicate clearly and accurately to provide status reports to leadership, as well as to provide instructions and advice to end users. Translate "tech talk" into a format that can be understood by those who are not comfortable with technical language.
- Prepare written materials (e.g., procedures, system level documentation, reports, memos, letters, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference, and/or conveying information.
- Recommend equipment, supplies and materials for the purpose of acquiring required items and completing jobs efficiently.
- Research trends, products, equipment, tests, etc. for the purpose of recommending procedures and/or purchases.
- Respond to emergency situations as needed for the purpose of resolving immediate concerns.
- Respond to inquiries from a variety of sources (e.g., staff, administrators, site personnel, outside vendors, service providers, etc.) for the purpose of providing technical assistance and support.
- Serve as point of contact for infrastructure issues and problems that require escalation.
- Train others (primarily within the technology area) for the purpose of ensuring their ability to use new and/or existing infrastructure systems and applications throughout the enterprise.
Leads a team of systems engineers and administrators.
EDUCATION: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree required. Five years of related experience is commensurate to the education required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in management role preferred.
- Extensive experience with Azure cloud, Windows server, VMware, Citrix, and SAN platforms including deployment, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Extensive experience with computer networks including firewalls, routers, switches, and wireless infrastructure.
- Expertise monitoring, troubleshooting, and managing complex cloud and on-prem infrastructure systems and network environments.
- Experience with a wide variety of IT systems, cloud, and networking as they relate to the implementation and deployment of new sites, whether they be build-outs or acquisitions.
- Experience with other relevant infrastructure equipment, such as UPS devices, telephony platforms, fiber media converters, etc.
- Extensive experience with Azure Active Directory Services and Identity Management Solutions preferred.
- Deep experience with network appliances (e.g., Fortinet, Extreme Networks, etc.) preferred.
- Prior experience working in a Managed Services environment supporting multiple clients preferred.
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION
- Microsoft certifications and/or other relevant network and systems certification(s) a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Proficiency in managing Azure cloud and on-prem servers and services including Azure subscriptions and infrastructure, on-prem server environments (e.g., ESXi hosts and VMware), among others.
- Managing network appliances and switches, WANs, SD-WANs, LANs, VLANs, etc.
- Extensive experience with Windows server, VMware, Citrix, and SAN platforms including deployment, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Managing infrastructure requirements and deployments for new buildouts and acquisitions.
- Experience managing projects, personnel, third parties, and other resources to effectively execute infrastructure initiatives enterprise-wide, including remote locations.
- Extensive experience with ServiceNow platform(s) preferred.
- Extensive experience of ITIL foundation and principles preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Independent judgement and decision-making abilities.
- Demonstrable experience with detailed documentation and formal policies and procedures.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Non-patient facing.
- May be either full time remote/telework or rotate working in the office and remote/telework.
- If remote, must be U.S. based; Eastern/Central time zone highly preferred, though Mountain/Pacific also considered.
- Indoor office work.
- Operating computer.
- Lift/carry 21-50 lbs.
- Push/pull 26-40 lbs.
- Sitting; squatting or kneeling; bending.
- Manual dexterity.
- Travel may be required.
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Sense of sound.
- Sense of touch.
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI (Protected Health Information) in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as measured through ServiceNow Ticketing System.