The Manager, Medical Management and Clinician Integration is responsible for the successful integration of acquired entities into medical management, quality, and physician services across the enterprise. Represents the PA family of companies and acts as consulting clinician liaison to clinical practices and their leadership. Post-transaction, the Manager acts as primary clinician liaison to practices outside of Florida throughout the 2-year integration period.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
- Oversees the creation and monitors a framework and playbooks for the integration of De Novo, Tuck-in, Platform (including MSO), entities into both 1) the PA Quality & Care programs; and, 2) Clinician Operations/Services
Documents due diligence gaps, integration goals, milestones and project plans with MA division and acquired entity leadership. Tracks and reports on progress against plan for MA division
- Represents Medical Affairs as PA clinician leader to non- Florida entities, Development, HR, and Integration teams, to analyze, negotiate and successfully close targeted transactions as it relates to clinician services (ie: contract/employment terms, compensation, productivity & clinician performance).
- Continues to act as primary liaison to clinician leadership in non-Florida entities to integrate clinicians within contracts terms, deal terms, and PA standards during the 2-year integration period. Works with Human Resources, Legal, Medical Affairs and Integration Staff to smoothly onboard and integrate acquired clinicians, integrate new practices into regional models, and support the hiring and clinician workforce activity in that region.
- Supports the Medical division and clinical leadership on key projects, programs and initiatives in support of quality care, value, patient access, and clinician operations.
- Matrix manages staff within the Medical Affairs division
- Matrix manages staff in geographic regions outside of Florida, including Texas and California.
- Represents divisional and PA leadership to acquired entities.
EDUCATION: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business, healthcare or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 3 years of outpatient, integration and/or clinical practice administration experience required.
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION
APRN, PA, or MD license required. MD/DO required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Leadership and the ability to manage across the enterprise at all levels.
- Excellent negotiation, influencing skills across matrix functions.
- Experience presenting at an executive level.
- Knowledge of clinician/practice administration, clinical guidelines, VBC & quality programs.
- Intermediate to advanced PC/Office skills
- Project & Program management skills
- Preferred: Knowledge of integration, clinician compensation models and clinician contracting.