MANAGER, PRACTICE INTEGRATION
- Responsible for the successful management of our business transformation and integration operations of acquired practices.
- 75% travel required - approximately 2-3 days per week
- Project Management for acquisitions - taking deals from a signed purchase agreement to Integration of all departments
Here we Grow! Because the need to care for children in this age is growing and changing, we are looking for an intelligent, caring Regional Practice Administrator who will join a mission-driven group that is focused on the health of children and the well-being of the family from an operational perspective. Our healthcare practice has grown from its South Florida roots since 1955 across Texas, California, Arizona, New York and there is more to come. At Pediatric Associates, our employees receive competitive salary, a generous PTO program, competitive benefits including a 401K with a Company match of up to 3.5%. With over 65 years of providing LOVING CARE to our patients, we offer the stability and security of an established practice with the excitement of a growing healthcare organization.
Apply on line, email or call us directly, and learn why this is a rewarding career move for you! This is a wonderful time to join our Big Orange PA Family!
Benefits at a glance:
- 3 Comprehensive Medical Plans
- Part Time Medical Plan
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Company Paid
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Company Paid
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Voluntary Benefit Plans
- Life Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
The Manager, Practice Integration is responsible for the successful management of our business transformation and integration operations of acquired practices. Oversees and is responsible for the following areas of transformation: Front Office Operations - Check in, Check out, New Patient registration, Patient Contact/Call Center; Revenue Cycle Management - insurance verification, posting, collections; Marketing plans; IT - Coordinate for full practice evaluation (network, devices, IT infrastructure) and readiness for new EHR implementation; Compliance - coordinate evaluation and implementation of policies and protocols to reduce risk; HR - Ensuring correct enrollment of employees and clarification of benefits, ensuring clinic is properly staffed, introducing and implementing enterprise policies according to employee handbook; Facilities - identify areas of opportunity; Back office/Lab - assessing risk and training needs along with implementing full operational changes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
Due Diligence - Ensures approved acquisitions and partnerships’ core operations are vetted in responsible areas of transformation.
* Reviews existing processes, resources and systems within acquisition targets.
* Identifies and collaborates on prioritization of necessary changes needed to support the business goals.
* Develops and reference sets criteria to evaluate acquisition targets.
* Identifies any potential risks regarding current policies or processes.
* Develops a full gap-analysis.
Transition Integration - On site management of the successful integration of acquired practices in responsible areas of transformation.
* Assesses the engagement, professional skills, and training needs of staff in order to identify the change impact on staff, process, & policy.
* Assists with development plans for area workflow changes that support long term success.
* Facilitates implementation of first priority operational integration changes determined by Senior Leadership.
* Develops successful and regular communication including feedback loop with the Director of Integration.
* Oversees the day-to-day change management activities and regularly analyzes measurable performance as they relate to the stated goals.
* Manages and gives direction to support training staff when needed during implementation.
* Collaborates with core business and acquisition department managers to ensure successful integration in the first year. Monitors practice operational KPI’s.
* Assesses pre-integration operational models by learning and understanding the basic functionality of acquisition’s EHR system. Coordinates with data analytics to provide reporting prior to eCW Implementation.
* Assesses and ensure readiness for practice transition to eCW.
* Coordinates transition to centralized services such as scheduling, RCM, referrals, document management, etc.
Post Integration - Transitions areas of responsibility to practice operations team.
* Develops a transition document detailing successes and challenges of integration including upcoming plans and continued opportunities for development.
Oversees integration front and back-office trainers for the implementation of new processes or technology systems. Directly oversees practice managers of all new acquired clinics for the duration of the transition period. Acts as Regional Manager until hand off to permanent Regional Manager.
EDUCATION: Minimum Associates degree in business or a related field required. Bachelors degree in business, health care administration or a related field preferred. 5 years management experience in lieu of Associates degree accepted. Agile and/or other project management certification preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in a primary care or multispecialty clinical setting, including at least 2 in a management position with proven success of implementing change and support of corporate mission.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Knowledge and expertise in front office operations, managed care, and health care setting.
* Current knowledge of best practices in practice management and operations.
* Leadership experience and expert in the management of business operations.
* Knowledge of and experience in developing workflow plans with subsequent training, implementation and performance analysis as it relates to corporate goals.
* Excellent communicator and team leader, ability to influence peers and employees effectively.
* Performance driven and accountable with ability to establish team and individual goals; monitor and report to senior management.
* Ability to represent the organization internally and externally.
* Skilled at interpreting business analytics; developing reports for staff, peers and management.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
* Non-Patient facing
* Rotate working in the office and remote/telework
* Working in a professional office environment
* Indoor Work
* Extensive travel between PA locations and corporate headquarters
* Operating computer
* Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
* Sense of sound
* Sense of touch
Successfully manages Pediatric Associates’ clinical practice integration and transformation efforts on site at new acquisition targets.
Adheres to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI (Protected Health Information) in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is required unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.