Marketing Events Assistant
Reports to: Reports directly to the Marketing & Events Manager.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB: (This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.)
- Assists with scheduling classes & events
- Track event & class attendance
- Research community involvement opportunities for office locations
- Assist with vendor acquisition for large PA events
- Attend & assist with set-up of Pediatric Associates events
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Working in an office environment and in the community or our office locations for special events. Involves frequent telephone interaction; manual dexterity to operate a keyboard and type 35 wpm minimum; operating office equipment; efficient handling of high volume tasks; and proficiency with MS Office products including Access. Must have reliable transportation and have the ability to work some evenings and weekends based on event schedules.
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
Education:High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college-level training preferred
*Upon hire, and for the duration of the employment period, driver’s license must be active and valid.*
Experience:2+ years of experience in sales & marketing
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:Excellent organizational skills, clerical skills, and interpersonal skills are a must; as are strong analytical skills, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to work independently. Strong MS Office skills required, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access. Experience in project development and data analysis preferred. Experience in event marketing and social media is a must. Although some healthcare experience is ideal, a willingness to be trained in this area is sufficient.