Patient Contact Center Rep
- PRIMARY FUNCTION
- Answer incoming calls from our patients providing outstanding customer service.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
- Answer incoming calls by welcoming patients with a professional, upbeat, friendly attitude
- Follow prepared scripts based on call type
- Register new patients by gathering pertinent information and entering into XPM system
- Verify insurance coverage and information
- Set patient appointments upon request and identify future visits
- Document accurately and efficiently within all systems (XPM, CRM, EHR)
- Data entry and maintenance of customer data bases
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Respond to patient inquiries
- Research required information using available resources
- Communicate with offices when necessary
- Handle customer complaints and other customer support related issues, and provide customers with proper solution
- Meet established standards within all performance criteria
- Other duties may include, but not limited to, outbound calls, copying, faxing, etc.
- PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or GED
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Prefer minimum of one year experience in a call center environment. * Knowledge of XPM and CRM system desired * Familiar with automated call distribution, IVR, and skill-based routing systems * Must have strong verbal communication skills * Previous customer service experience required
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.