PRIMARY FUNCTION: Coordinates the training and development of the Patient Contact Center Agents. Ensures all new Patient Contact Center Agents are educated on all phone policies and procedures.
REPORTS TO: Reports directly to the Patient Contact Center Training Manager
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB: (This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.)
The following are in addition to the current Patient Contact Center Rep. Job Description.
- Assists in the training and development of new Patient Contact Center Agents.
- Assists the Patient Contact Center Training and Development Manager in improving the quality of work and efficiency of the patient contact center staff.
- Assists the Patient Contact Center Training and Development Manager in educating the patient contact center staff on policy and procedure changes.
- Conducts monthly refresher trainings to support the development and continued education of the patient contact center staff.
- Assists in the development and implementation of Quality Improvement initiatives.
- Maintains communication with the Patient Contact Center Leadership team, and report any conflicts/disputes or incidents/accidents involving clinicians, staff, patients and/or parents to ensure the department morale and construction.
- Assists the Patient Contact Training and Development Manager with employee performance evaluation, continuous education and motivation.
- Assists the Patient Contact Center Training and Development Manager in assuring remedial or corrective actions take place when employees deviate from specified performance expectations.
- Must maintain a thorough knowledge of all departmental policies.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Licensure: MA Diploma or Certification preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Must have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Have exceptional listening and analytical skills. Demonstrates the ability to work well in a team environment. Maintain effective working relationships with employees and Management team.
Ability to plan, prioritize, organize workflow. Exercises a high degree of initiative, judgement, discretion and decision-making skills.
Experience: Prefer 2 years of Phone experience working in a medical office setting. Pediatric medical triage experience preferred.