POSITION: Patient Contact Center Representative
SUMMARY: The MD Support Center, is a single company call center, focused on supporting patients and families in pediatric care.
We care for "our" patients, supporting bilingual patients, while caring for your family with the flexibility to work at home. Offering the opportunity to better the lives of the children we serve.
In this role, you will be assisting patients, caregivers, and parents with providing support as we at Pediatric Associates Family of Companies align them for the best possible pediatric and family medicine clinical care.
1. Answer incoming calls by welcoming patients with a professional, upbeat, friendly attitude.
2. Register new patients by gathering pertinent information and entering into the advanced electronic medical record system.
3. Verify insurance coverage and information.
4. Set patient appointments upon request and identify future visits.
5. Document information in advance of the Physician visit.
6. Properly obtain and confirm patients/caller information for the purpose of providing advanced and efficient clinical care.
7. Collect all necessary and pertinent information over the phone to facilitate timely and accurate physician follow-up.
8. Complete any clinical referrals requested by telephone contact for provider approval to pharmacies, specialists, surgery centers, and advanced clinical care facilities.
9. Directly assist patients, caregivers, and family members with clinical and non-clinical inquiries with the support of qualified medical professionals.
10. Leverage internal research support and reference materials to assist patients with obtaining information needed to support care delivery.
11. Communicate with clinics and other business offices when necessary.
12. Other duties may include, but not limited to, outbound calls, copying, faxing, etc.
- Salary: $15,000 MXN monthly
- Monthly productivity bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Home office after completing your training
- Paid training and skill development
- Equipment (company laptop and headset)
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Two days off a week
- Mandatory Federal Law benefits
- Excellent work environment
- Club Salud Familiar Membership (medical appointments, discounts, lab discounts) provided after 3 months of hiring
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Location: Monterrey, N.L., Mexico
- Availability to work at the office for the first two weeks of training
- A friendly, positive and caring attitude
- Call center or customer care experience preferred
- High school degree or equivalent