CARE FOR KIDS AT A PRACTICE THAT CARES FOR YOU!
Our mission is to deliver the best and most comprehensive medical services to our patients and their families. From newborns to age 21, we strive to serve as a total resource for raising healthy and happy children. Pediatric Associates is now seeking caring and compassionate APRN/ PA-Cs with a minimum of two years' general pediatrics experience to provide sick care coverage to patients in our outpatient pediatric clinics in beautiful Trinity, FL- located just North of metro Tampa and near the Gulf of Mexico beaches.
Schedule can include three 10-hour weekdays or Mon-Fri 5:30-10:30 plus every other weekend. Full-time benefits available for clinicians working 25 hours per week or more. Part-time and per diem schedules can also be considered.
Parents have been choosing Pediatric Associates for their children’s healthcare for more than 60 years. We are proud of our unwavering commitment to provide quality healthcare that is both affordable and accessible with on-site services, such as lab and X-ray, free support groups, chronic disease management assistance, educational and safety classes and events. Our pediatricians are on staff at most major hospitals and our practice accepts most insurance carriers.
Pediatric Associates seeks qualified physicians and advanced practice providers for full-time, part-time and per diem opportunities in Southeast Florida, Jacksonville, Tampa/St. Petersburg areaand now Central Florida! Florida is a beautiful place to live, work, and thrive. We have more than 40 offices conveniently located in the following counties throughout Florida and we continue to grow.
Palm Beach County
Depending on the day, our clinics are open from 8a-5p or 8a-7p. We also provide Saturday morning and after-hours care at numerous locations throughout Florida. Most offices are closed from 12pm-1:30pm for lunch. After-hours care is offered in select locations on weekdays from 5:30p-10:30p, Saturdays from 1p-8p and Sundays from 12p-5p.
- Successful completion of an Accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Program
- Physician Assistants must have passed the NCCPA certification exam
- Nurse Practitioners graduating after July 1, 2006 must be board certified.
- Nurse Practitioners must be certified by the ANCC or PNCB
- Current, unrestricted license in the state of Florida
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- 2+ years of experience as a general pediatrics provider is required for this role.
- Ability to work independently required.