WELCOME TO MD MEDICAL GROUP!
MD Medical Group’s commitment to the highest level of care is our driving force. We are dedicated to improving our patients’ health through compassion and empathy. Our family medicine clinics and pediatric practices are located throughout Texas:
- Fort Worth
- El Paso
- San Antonio
- Corpus Christi
Patients have been choosing MD Medical Group for their families healthcare for more than 15 years. We are proud of our unwavering commitment to provide quality healthcare that is both affordable and accessible with on-site services such as lab, chronic disease management assistance, educational and safety classes and events. Our Physicians are on staff at most major hospitals and our practice accepts most insurance carriers.
Under the direction of the Medical Director, will diagnose and counsel patients on their current medical condition, set up an effective treatment plan, educate patients on preventative health measures, and perform annual physicals. A compassionate personality and exemplary bedside manner are a must.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Delivers and directs patient care within scope of practice.
- Communicates effectively with staff.
- Consults and coordinates with health care providers working at other locations.
- Works with all other staff in office as a member of the office and the clinic system.
- Works in coordination with the Quality Assurance Team and management to develop and implement a quality assurance program.
Education / Licensure / Certification / Experience
- Doctorate in Medicine (M.D. or D.O.) required
- TX license - current & unrestricted
- Board Certified / Eligible
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- DPS & DEA
- New Grads & 3rd Year Residents welcome to apply
Note: All hires must demonstrate being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by first day of employment.