PRINCIPAL, CLINIC SITE SELECTION - Real Estate "Medical Clinic" Site Selection
Qualified candidate will possess:
- Responsible for leading medical clinic site selection work for new clinics in targeted geographical areas.
- Site Selection, negotiation, planning new expansion sites, analysis of market opportunities, expansion of clinic strategies, make decisions to commit significant financial resources on RE expenditure
- 3-5 years in RE Site Selection preferably Retail RE/Healthcare
Here we Grow! Because the need to care for children in this age is growing and changing, we are looking for an intelligent, caring Principal, Clinic Site Selection who will join a mission-driven group that is focused on the health of children and the well-being of the family from an operational perspective. Our healthcare practice has grown from its South Florida roots since 1955 across Texas, California, Arizona, New York and there is more to come. At Pediatric Associates, our employees receive competitive salary, a generous PTO program, competitive benefits including a 401K with a Company match of up to 3.5%. With over 65 years of providing LOVING CARE to our patients, we offer the stability and security of an established practice with the excitement of a growing healthcare organization.
Apply on line, email or call us directly, and learn why this is a rewarding career move for you! This is a wonderful time to join our Big Orange PA Family!
Benefits at a glance:
- 3 Comprehensive Medical Plans
- Part Time Medical Plan
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Company Paid
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Company Paid
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Voluntary Benefit Plans
- Life Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
The Principal, Clinic Site Selection will be responsible for leading site selection work for new clinics in targeted geographies. The role will work closely with our external real estate teams (brokers) as well as internal facilities and construction departments to optimize locations in a given geography. He/she will also work with regional operations leaders to understand needs in a geography from a real estate and capacity perspective. He/she should understand the demographics of our patients as well as target populations for a successful location. He/she should also understand typical real estate terms, lease negotiation as well as typical construction process and timelines. This will be a key individual in our board-mandated expansion clinic growth strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
- Lead site selection, negotiation and planning for new expansion sites
- Perform analysis of market opportunities in specific assigned geographies
- Coordinate with core departments on new site opening schedule to ensure smooth and accurate flow of information
- Collaborate with key individuals in other departments as well as senior leaders of the organization to effectuate our expansion clinic strategy
- Make decisions to commit significant financial resources on real estate expenditures though with direct and comprehensive supervision by their supervision
- Develop creative solutions to problems that commonly arise in real estate site selection and construction
- Ad hoc analyses and requests as needed
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in related field required
EXPERIENCE: 3 to 5 years of experience in real estate site selection in a healthcare or non-healthcare (retail) business with high growth aspirations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- This individual must have strong quantitative skills and the ability to present ideas and alternatives in a clear, comprehensive manner
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Indoor/Outdoor Work
- Lift/carry 20 lbs or less
- Non-patient facing
- May be either full time remote/telework or rotate working in the office and remote/telework
- This job must be U.S. based.
- Operating computer
- Manual dexterity
- Travel may be required
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Sense of sound
- Sense of taste
- Sense of touch
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI (Protected Health Information) in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.