Here we Grow! Because the need to care for children in this age is growing and changing, we are looking for an intelligent, caring Program Manager, Clinician Leadership & Communications who will join a mission-driven group that is focused on the health of children and the well-being of the family from an operational perspective. Our healthcare practice has grown from its South Florida roots since 1955 across Texas, California, Arizona, New York and there is more to come. At Pediatric Associates, our employees receive competitive salary, a generous PTO program, competitive benefits including a 401K with a Company match of up to 3.5%. With over 65 years of providing LOVING CARE to our patients, we offer the stability and security of an established practice with the excitement of a growing healthcare organization.
Apply on line, email or call us directly, and learn why this is a rewarding career move for you! This is a wonderful time to join our Big Orange PA Family!
Benefits at a glance:
- 3 Comprehensive Medical Plans
- Part Time Medical Plan
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Company Paid
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Company Paid
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Voluntary Benefit Plans
- Life Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
The Program Manager, Clinician Leadership & Communications responsible for the leadership, change management, communications, and engagement strategy for enterprise clinician staff. The Program Manager also acts as the primary staff support for the enterprise-wide Clinician Advisory Committee (CAC).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
- Assesses, designs and implements the company’s nationwide strategy around clinician culture, engagement, satisfaction, communications and leadership. Working with and in support of Clinician Leadership clients:
- Develops comprehensive organizational change management strategies and plans, including the identification of risk and mitigation strategies
- Development and execution of clinician communication strategies and tools
- Analyze leadership development needs, and develops training and programs in support of an expert clinician leadership team.
- Leads the development and delivery of in-person, virtual, and on-demand training programs
- Manage clinician engagement measurement and initiatives - coordinating with Human Resources and clinician leadership.
- Assess organization alignment for needed change and develops interventions to improve alignment and realize change and transformation goals.
- Implements appropriate measurement tools and develops KPI’s and tools to demonstrate the performance of all programs
- Works with Human Resources and Marketing & Communications staff to assure alignment with clinician and non-clinician change, leadership, engagement and communications issues across the enterprise.
- Supports the Chief Medical Office in support of the Clinician Advisory Committee communications, governance and presentations.
EDUCATION: BA/BS Required, MBA a plus
EXPERIENCE: 7+ years of experience in a variety of disciplines with subject matter expertise in organization development, change management, organizational design, leadership development, communications, and performance management.
Direct experience with Clinician support programs, M&A transformation and integration are preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience working in a large, distributed, fast growing matrix organization with proven success developing and leading projects with executive and clinician leaders.
- Proven ability to plan, organize, prioritize and effectively manage multiple complex projects concurrently.
- Experience and ability to drive organizational change management methodologies and practices. Superb communication and presentation skills and the ability to deal effectively and build trust with all levels of employees and management are required.
- Ability to effectively engage senior leaders as sponsors of change.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- May rotate working in the office and remote/telework
- Indoor Work
- Operating Computer
- Sense of Sight, Hearing and Touch
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to include gown, mask/facial shield covering)
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI (Protected Health Information) in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.