Candidate Must be located in California
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Responsible for the successful management of business operations transformation/integration of acquired practices as part of Pediatric Associate’s growth strategy. Responsible areas of transformation would include but not limited to:
- Front Office Operations - Check in, Check out, New Patient registration
- Patient Contact/Call Center
- Revenue Cycle Management - insurance verification, posting
- Marketing plans
REPORTS TO: Reports to the Vice President of Integration.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Oversees support staff as needed when they are on-site during implementation of new processes or technology systems.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB: (This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.)
1. Due Diligence - Assuring approved acquisitions and partnerships’ core operations are vetted in responsible areas of transformation
a. Review existing processes, resources and systems within acquisition targets
b. Identify and collaborate on prioritization of necessary changes needed to support the business goals
c. Develop and reference set criteria to evaluate acquisition targets.
d. Identify any potential risks regarding current policies or processes
2. Transition Integration - On site management of the successful integration of acquired practices in responsible areas of transformation.
a. Assess the engagement, professional skills, and training needs of staff in order to identify the change impact on staff, process, & policy
b. Assist with development plans for area workflow changes that support long term success
c. Facilitate implementation of first priority operational integration changes determined by Senior Leadership
d. Develop successful and regular communication including feedback loop with the Vice President of Integration.
e. Oversee day-to-day change management activities and regularly analyze measurable performance as they relate to the stated goals.
f. Manage and give direction to support training staff when needed during implementation.
g. Collaborate with core business and acquisition department managers to ensure successful integration in the first year.
3. Post Integration - Transition areas of responsibility to practice operations team
a. Develop a transition document detailing successes and challenges of integration including upcoming plans and continued opportunities for development
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Working in a professional office environment. Extensive travel will be required between PA locations and corporate headquarters.
Successfully manage Pediatric Associates’ clinical practice integration and transformation efforts on site at new acquisition targets.
* Experienced leadership and expertise in direct management of business operations.
* Knowledge of and experience in developing workflow plans with subsequent training, implementation and performance analysis as it relates to corporate goals.
* Excellent communicator and team leader influencing peers and employees effectively in order to achieve stated goals.
* Performance driven and accountable to establish team and individual goals, monitor and report to senior management.
* The ability to represent the Company both internally and externally in order to forward organizational goals and initiatives.
* Skilled with interpreting business analytics as well as developing regular reporting for staff, peers and senior management
Experience (Required): A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in a primary care or multispecialty clinical setting, including at least 2 in a management position with proven success of implementing change and support of corporate mission.
Education: Associates degree in business or a related field.
Preferred: Bachelors degree in business, health care administration or a related field. Agile and/or other project management certification.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Accelerated knowledge and expertise in front office operations, managed care, and health care settings; current knowledge of best practices in practice management and operations