PRIMARY FUNCTION: The Program Manager, Organization Development and Change is responsible for developing, leading, and driving the HR transformation strategy for new acquisitions. Facilitating organization & cultural integration and transformation in partnership with Human Resources, Business Partners, and other key members of the Business Development Integration, Project Management, and Mergers & Acquisitions teams.
The position will collaborate to drive HR Transformation, while continuing to evolve the HR M&A Playbook and design an OD, Change Management, Integration and transformation framework and strategy that ensures effective, and sustained cultural and behavioral change.
REPORTS TO: Director, Human Resources
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILTIES: None
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB: (This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.)
- Design an OD, Change Management, Integration and transformation framework and strategy.
- Assess organizational cultures, capabilities, and alignment to effectively tailor OD, and change management approaches.
- Manage execution of OD, and change initiatives.
- Partners with HRBP’s and other functional colleagues to provide subject matter expertise for change management and organization development strategies through:
- Developing comprehensive organizational change management strategies and plans
- Identifying change risks and developing mitigation strategies
- Development and execution of communication strategies and plans
- Analyzing learning needs, developing training approaches and curricula, and leading the development and delivery of in-person, virtual, and on-demand training programs
- Assess the effectiveness of communication and training
- Manage employee expectations and engagement initiatives
- Assess organization alignment for change and develop interventions to improve alignment
- Develop effective approaches for sustaining and fully-realizing change goals and transformation following implementation
- Facilitate workshops focused on designing future state operating models, organization structures, and business requirements for PA departments, as part of a carve-out or merger integration.
- Support change management adoption and cultural transformation strategies to support business strategy execution.
- Engage with HR Business Partners on all aspects of M&A, and ensure HR Leadership is apprised of plans and key issues.
- Assist with the due diligence for HR during deals, while having line of site to the M&A pipeline.
- Focus on execution, being hands-on in driving OD, and change management for M&A.
- Perform critical path analysis and develop action plans to mitigate risk for integration and transformation.
- Lead employee engagement and culture building initiatives.
- Build and lead full integration and transformation plans in partnership with HRBPs and other key HR partners.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Indoor Work
- Operating Computer
- Sense of Sight, Hearing and Touch
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to include gown, mask/facial shield covering)
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
EDUCATION: BA/BS Required, MBA a plus
EXPERIENCE: 7+ years of Human Resources experience in a variety of disciplines with subject matter expertise in organization development, change management, organizational design, leadership development, and performance management. Experience with M&A transformation and integration highly desirable.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Experience working in a large, National, fast growing matrix organization with proven success developing and leading projects with executive leaders and internal HR partners. Proven ability to plan, organize, prioritize and effectively manage multiple complex projects concurrently. Experience and ability to drive organizational change management methodologies and practices. Superb communication and presentation skills and the ability to deal effectively and build trust with all levels of employees and management are required. Ability to effectively engage senior leaders as sponsors of change.