Regional Clinical Phones Training Manager
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Assists in the supervision and support of the Clinical Phone Agents in the Medical offices to including After-Hours and Regional Phone Supervisors. Ensures all required phone policies and procedures are followed in the medical offices. Trains new and current Clinical Phone Agents. Assists the Senior Clinical Phones Manager with daily clinical Phone Operations.
REPORTS TO: Reports directly to the Senior Clinical Phones Manager.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:Assists the Senior Clinical Phones Manager by exercising general supervision over assigned Clinical Phone Staffs’ overall performance; works in conjunction with the Clinical Manager of the assigned medical offices.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB: (This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.)
The following are in addition to the current Patient Contact Center Medical Assistant Job Description.
- Assists in the selection, training and development of new Clinical Phone Agents.
- Assists the Clinical Managers in the office by evaluating and improving the efficiency of Clinical Phone Staff.
- Ensures that Departmental policies are being followed in the offices and assists the Senior Clinical Phones Manager in educating the Clinical Phone Staff on policy/procedure changes.
- Conducts in-office clinical phone trainings to support the development and continued education of the phone staff.
- Assists in the development and implementation of Quality Improvement initiatives.
- Maintains communication with the Clinical Manager in the offices, Patient Contact Center Leadership team, Human Resources, and reports any conflicts/disputes or incidents/accidents involving clinicians, staff, patients and/or parents.
- Reviews daily, weekly and monthly performance metrics with assigned phone staff to ensure departmental goals are met.
- Addresses quality notification errors with employees and develops a plan for prevention of future errors.
- Assists the Clinical Phones Training and Development Manager with employee performance evaluations, continuous education and employee engagement activities.
- Assists the Clinical Phones Training and Development Manager in ensuring remedial or corrective actions take place when employees deviate from specified performance expectations.
- Performs monthly Quality Monitoring Evaluations on assigned phone agents.
- Monitors employee daily time swipes, overtime, and paid time off.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of all departmental policies.
- Extensive Travel throughout assigned offices.
Education:High School Diploma or equivalent.
Licensure:MA Diploma or Certification
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:Must have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Must have exceptional listening and analytical skills. Demonstrates the ability to work well in a team environment. Maintains effective working relationships with employees and patients.
Ability to plan, prioritize, organize workflow. Exercises a high degree of initiative, judgement, discretion and decision-making skills.
Experience:Prefer 2 years of Phone experience working in a medical office setting. Pediatric medical triage experience required.
The foregoing description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature of level of the job.
I have read the above job description and my supervisor has discussed it with me and I understand the responsibilities of the job for which I have been hired. I acknowledge that I have assumed responsibility for carrying out these tasks to the best of my ability and accordance with company policies.