JOB TITLE: Senior Human Resources Coordinator
Job Summary: Under the direction of the Regional Human Resources Business Partner, this position is responsible for facilitating all key HR functions and programs. This includes issues raised by current and future employees and matters related to employment, compensation and benefits, labor negotiations, and employee relations.
- Responsible to process new hire document.
- Responsible to comply with I-9 and E-Verify regulations.
- Process transfers, externships and preceptorship applications.
- Enter any promotions, pay rate changes, title changes and or any employee profiles updates in the ADP HRIS system.
- Run candidate’s background checks.
- Assists the Regional HRBP with the Leave of Absence management.
- Process terminations and or voluntary resignation and enter them in the system.
- Assist the HR Administrative Assistant with the maintenance and compliance of employee’s paper and electronic files.
- Process any HR data analysis and or reporting as requested.
- Assist with the HIPPA and Sexual harassment courses for US and MX employees.
- Assist filing any VOE requested.
- HR point of contact to answer questions to employee and Manager regarding any HR related issues.
- Mentor and Supervise HR Assistant.
- Asist with the Regional HRBP and Assistant VP of Operation to support employee development efforts and feedback processes.
- A minimum Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or equivalent. (PHR Certification a plus).
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience, preferably as a professional in the HR field lieu of a degree.
- Ability to quickly assess issues and relevant information to make effective decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Location: Monterrey, Mexico; with ability to be present on-site in San Pedro Garza Garcia
- Advanced proficiency and experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and HRIS software.
- Proven ability to work with minimal direction, as well as be resourceful and independent in solving problems.
- Acute attention to detail and a dedication to providing high quality work products.
- Willingness to work hard with a positive attitude and under pressure.
- Experience in handling sensitive/confidential information.