Senior Physician / APP Recruiter
This is a permanent Remote opportunity to join Pediatric Associates, the nation’s largest privately owned primary care pediatric practice. Since opening its first office in Hollywood, Florida, PA has expanded throughout Florida and recently entered the states of Texas and California. Across our footprint, PA serves over 1 million active patients through 2.5 million annual patient visits at over 100 locations while employing over 450 clinicians. In addition to PA’s physical footprint, we serve over 20,000 patients per month on KidzDocNow - the leading pediatric telemedicine platform in the country. Pediatric Associates places the utmost emphasis on quality, often exceeding the 90th percentile in pediatric specific HEDIS measures, maintaining patient centered medical home accreditation, and is the national leader in pediatric value based care. PA provides care for over 400,000 patients across our footprint through reimbursement mechanisms other than Fee for Service. Apply to join our growing team today!!!
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Responsible for recruiting Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and other clinical professionals and assisting with the development of strategic clinical recruitment plans, and programs. Plan, organize and lead all aspects of the Clinician recruitment process. The recruiter is responsible for proactively sourcing, screening, interviewing and referring applicants for multi-state clinical positions throughout the company.
REPORTS TO: Director of Talent Acquisition
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB: (This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.)
1. Responsible for Full-Cycle recruitment and timely hiring, to include job posting, sourcing, screening and interviewing/assessment of Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and other clinical positions throughout the company. Communicates with hiring managers, stake holders, negotiates terms of employment and builds offer letters and contracts from templates. Responsible for responding to candidate inquiries throughout the recruitment process and post hire communications with clinicians.
2. Coordinates with HR and Credentialing Partners regarding pre-employment requirements such as background and drug screening, immigration requirements, hospital privileging and any additional new-hire requirements in a timely manner.
4. Building Clinician recruitment programs, obtaining industry referrals, maintaining relationship with referral sources, first-contact calls from internal and external lists and initiate recruitment efforts with clinicians in residency programs while promoting PA brand. Coordinate with Marketing to provide specific support for social media recruiting campaigns that align with the strategic plan for the organization. Partnering with internal stakeholders to successfully convert marketing strategies into scalable frameworks that will allow us to meet our growth goals.
5. Reports on the daily, weekly, quarterly and yearly metrics assigned, to Director of TA.
6. Will assist in support of other priorities, programmatic work and new initiatives across our Talent Acquisition and HR teams, flexibility is critical to success.
7. Stays current on regional and national physician hiring trends and practices; researches competitor's activities to keep informed of changes impacting PA. Assesses and provides recommendation regarding policy updates, procedure improvement, and recruiting strategy process innovation.
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
Reach above shoulder
Lift/Carry 10 lbs. or less
5% of national travel
Other Physical Requirements
Sense of Sound
Sense of Touch
Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
EDUCATION: High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred. 5 years of experience to commensurate education.
*Upon hire, and for the duration of the employment period driver’s license must be active and valid.*
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 5 years of clinician recruiting experience preferred. Previous healthcare recruiting experience required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Strong ability to build rapport, foster and maintain relationships with candidates, hiring leaders, and other internal and external partners.
* Demonstrated negotiation and collaborative skills, along with the ability to build and maintain relationships with physician faculty, healthcare practitioners, and administration at all levels.
* Demonstrated computer skills, and proficiency with MS Office Suite to include advanced skills with MS Word and MS Excel.
* Demonstrated knowledge of current trends and best practices related to candidate procurement.
* Intermediate to advanced user of social networking sites and their capabilities
* Ability to work in a complex, fast paced environment.
* Proven ability to build and maintain candidate networks.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Demonstrated customer service skills, which include responding to customer needs and requests in a timely manner.
* Demonstrated communication skills, including the ability to be an effective interviewer.
* Demonstrated strategic thinking skills, with a strong attention to detail and ability to multi task.
* Ability to handle confidential information.
* Strong time management, prioritization and organization skills.
* Extensive experience with ATS
* Considerable skill in clinician interviewing techniques, knowledge of personnel policy and procedure, federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
* High degree of judgment and independent decision making with regards to candidate qualifications.
* Adaptable to change.
* Ability to develop alternative solutions to problems