This position is for transitioning military service members only.
The HR Analyst, Integrations and OD - SkillBridge Intern, for acquiring the knowledge to support M&A and OD Activities for the Enterprise Human Resources Department. The individual is responsible for carrying out a variety of tasks related to research, reporting, preparations for, and system setups for newly acquired practices. Utilizing a keen understanding of the integrations and business’s strategy, provides systematic and scalable tools and resources that support the achievement of M&A and OD goals.
In this 90-180-day Job Training Program, the incumbent will learn and perform to fulfill the duties of a variety of project tracking, program analysis, reporting and presentation preparation supporting a variety of projects for Mergers & Acquisitions, Organizational Development Programs, and Change Enablement Efforts.
This role is designed to transition the intern into a full-time employed position as an HR Analyst with the Pediatric Associates Family of Companies. However, successful completion of the training program does not guarantee job placement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
- Conducts thorough analysis of provided information during the due diligence process and supports consistent and continued tracking thereof.
- Ensures that the total rewards analysis and other critical M&A and OD milestones are met proactively.
- Completes and validates HR reporting tasks related to M&A and OD initiatives.
- Prepares data and provides input on process and program improvements.
- Collaborates with other HR Areas in integrations efforts with a keen focus on providing data which supports key initiatives such as enhancing engagement, retention, and the overall employee value proposition for integrations.
- Performs audits of integrations practice and employee data prior to first payroll run and follows all established controls.
- Completes post-integration analysis and participates in post-mortem calls for all platform integrations, prepares metrics and track errors.
- Analyzes root cause for any HRIS, Payroll, or Benefits related issues throughout the integrations onboarding period for each new practice.
- Researches, analyzes, and retrieves data to prepare and maintain process and program summaries and reports; reconciles differences within established process expectations.
- Recommends and facilitates the use of technology for automation and in an effort to produce outputs at scale.
- Effectively identifies issues as they occur and take appropriate steps to resolve in collaboration with the Integrations Team and/or appropriate HR Functional Area.
- Creates and maintains records to organize, collect and retrieve data into required reporting formats; monitors recordkeeping procedures for accuracy.
- Interprets State and Federal regulations and monitors key HR processes for accuracy during integrations onboarding phase.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Has served at least 180 days on active duty
- Has taken any service TAPS/TGPS
- Has attended or participated in an ethics brief within the last 12 months
- Has received Unit Commander approval to participate in the DoD SkillBridge Program
- Will receive an anticipated honorable discharge from active military service
- Minimum Experience: 1 year of business analyst, HRIS analyst, or HR related role preferred but not required.
EDUCATION: Associates Degree or equivalent work experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to manage multiple and completing tasks and prioritizes with flexibility, ownership and reliable follow-up
- Expert Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of state/federal requirements
- General knowledge of Merger and Acquisition best practices related to people-operations
- Reporting and technology solutions
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Non-patient facing
- Works in an office environment
- This will be a full-time, remote position
- Involves frequent telephone interaction
- May require sitting or standing for long periods
- Stooping, bending and stretching for files and supplies
- Occasionally lifting files, boxes weighing up to 50 pounds
- View and type on computer screens for long periods
- Work in a high-volume, rapidly changing environment
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Sense of touch
- Sense of sound
- Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, operate projector, copier, and other office and training equipment
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI (Protected Health Information) in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.