SkillBridge Recruitment Intern (Remote)
The Talent Acquisition Partner SkillBridge Intern is responsible for acquiring the knowledge to ultimately fulfill the role of a Talent Acquisition Partner supporting Pediatric Clinics, Business Offices, and/or Clinician/Provider Recruitment.
In this 90-180 Day Job Training Program, you will learn and perform the full life-cycle recruitment process for clinical and corporate positions up to and including management and clinician/provider opportunities across the enterprise. This includes planning, organizing, and directing all aspects of the recruitment process.
You will learn how to plan and implement recruitment strategies to achieve and maintain desired staffing levels specific to general and specialty pediatric medicine, telemedicine, and family medicine. This role will also assist with onboarding and orienting new hires as needed, metrics and data evaluation, and will be fully trained on all applicable CRM, ATS, and HRIS systems.
This role is designed to transition the intern into a full-time employed position as a Talent Acquisition Partner with the Pediatric Associates Family of Companies. However, successful completion of the training program does not guarantee job placement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned and trained in a real world environment.
- Manages full-cycle recruitment from posting the requisition through hiring and onboarding the selected candidate by following all internal processes such as Applicant Tracking System documentation and reporting/tracking talent acquisition metrics.
- Develops and builds rapport with internal clients and hiring managers.
- Gains understanding of hiring needs, business, services, and organization culture.
- Gains knowledge of the job qualifications, experience, and competencies for successful candidates.
- Follows through on service level agreements and ensures effective and professional candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Develops and executes creative recruitment strategies to identify top talent for positions and achieve desired KPIs and client satisfaction.
- Collaborates with compensation department and/or department leaders to determine and provide context to offers.
- Provides immediate guidance for new employees, explains company policies and expectations, procedures, and benefits, contacts.
- Conducts internal hiring transactions following internal policies and guidelines.
- Coordinates with current and future manager on effective transition dates and document changes.
- Partners with medical/technical schools and colleges to build networking relationships including serving on Advisory Boards (not sure about this one?)
- Participates in employer spotlight events, job fairs and other company information sessions.
- Implements programs to improve recruiting and hiring efficiencies and reduce turnover such as Hearing & Vision, Extern placement, Job fairs, etc.
- Communicates recruitment metrics including extern placement, sourcing, employment status, KPIs, and other ad-hoc measurements.
If Supporting the Clinician/Provider (APP, MD/DO) Department
- Will learn support the clinician recruitment team in clinician contracting including but not limited to contract negotiation, addendums of legally binding employment agreements and offers. All offers include an understanding of clinician compensation, operational flow and scheduling.
- Assisting with the implementation of residency and ACGME accredited outreach for the purposes of candidate pipelining.
- Has served at least 180 days on active duty
- Has taken any service TAPS/TGPS
- Has attended or participated in an ethics brief within the last 12 months
- Has received Unit Commander approval to participate in the DoD SkillBridge Program
- Will receive an anticipated honorable discharge from active military service
Minimum Experience: 1 year of recruitment experience, healthcare recruiting experience preferred but not required.