PRIMARY FUNCTION: Responsible for post-Electronic Health Records (EHR) transition clinician virtual support. Live assistance for EHR related workflows and continuous monitoring of end user experience. Also supports the EHR implementation of clinical protocols, and Value Based Care goals. Functions as the main point of contact for practice providers during sweeping and 4 weeks post transition.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB: (This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.)
1. Virtual live desk support during sweeping week and post implementation (4 weeks)
2. Answer questions regarding eCW functionality, workflows, user settings, shortcuts, etc.
3. Troubleshooting of most common errors in eCW (user related, not IT)
4. Assist with template development as needed.
5. Assist with data validation for data migrations as needed.
6. Monitor utilization and efficiency of end users and suggest re-training strategies of identified opportunities.
7. Assist with evaluation on efficiency of EHR use and develop plan for optimization of functionality or recommend use of other alternative resources if needed.
8. Safeguard the best end-user experience for clinicians.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Working in a professional office environment.
- Successfully manage Pediatric Associates’ clinical practice integration and transformation efforts on site at new acquisition targets.
- Expertise in EHR systems and related apps.
- Excellent skills to accurately and completely document patients; medical histories, understanding provider’s instruction, and for accurately documenting patient’s medical information.
- Good judgement, organizational ability, initiative, attention to detail and the ability to be self-motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a high-stress and fast-moving environment.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the importance of confidentiality and non-disclosure according to the general standards set forth by HIPAA.
- Experience with medical terminology.
- Excellent computer and phone skills.
- Performance driven and accountable to establish team and individual goals.
- The ability to represent the Company both internally and externally in order to forward organizational goals and initiatives.
- Bilingual, fluent in English and Spanish.
- Ability to travel as required for training (US Visa preferred)
Experience (Required): A minimum of 1 years of progressive experience in a primary care or multispecialty clinical setting.
Education: MD or Nursing degree (Mexico)
Location: Monterrey, N.L., Mexico
Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Medical Informatics or Nursing.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Expertise in management of EHR systems and medical documentation