PRIMARY FUNCTION: Responsible for post-Electronic Health Records (EHR) transition staff virtual support. Live assistance for EHR related workflows and continuous monitoring of end user experience. Also supports the EHR implementation of front desk and mid office protocols. Functions as the main point of contact for EHR support for staff during sweeping and 4 weeks post transition.
REPORTS TO: Reports to the Practice EHR Integrations Lead
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB: (This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.)
1. Virtual live desk support during sweeping week and post implementation (4 weeks)
2. Answer questions regarding eCW functionality, workflows, user settings, shortcuts, etc.
3. Support for creating patient profiles, insurance verification, PCP changes, posting of monies, creating claims, as well as managing lab orders and vaccine inventories, MA workflows, etc.
4. Troubleshooting of most common errors in eCW (user related, not IT)
5. Assist with data validation for data migrations as needed.
6. Monitor utilization and efficiency of end users and suggest re-training strategies of identified opportunities.
7. Assist with evaluation on efficiency of EHR use and develop plan for optimization of functionality or recommend use of other alternative resources if needed.
8. Safeguard the best end-user experience for clinic staff.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Working in a professional office environment.
- Successfully manage Pediatric Associates’ clinical practice integration and transformation efforts on site at new acquisition targets.
- Expertise in EHR systems and related apps.
- Quick learner, previous healthcare related experience preferred.
- Good judgement, organizational ability, initiative, attention to detail and the ability to be self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a high-stress and fast-moving environment.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the importance of confidentiality and non-disclosure according to the general standards set forth by HIPAA.
- Excellent computer and phone skills.
- Performance driven and accountable to establish team and individual goals.
- The ability to represent the Company both internally and externally in order to forward organizational goals and initiatives.
- Bilingual, fluent in English and Spanish.
- Ability to travel as required for training (US Visa preferred)
Experience (Required): A minimum of 1 years of progressive experience in a live desk support role or healthcare environment.
Education: Bachelor’s degree (Mexico)
Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in IT or nursing.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Expertise in live desk support environment and/or healthcare facilities.