Exempt POSITION SUMMARY:
We are seeking a highly motivated Healthcare Predictive Analyst to build, deploy and manage Predictive Models that will improve our company’s core processes and services. ABOUT THE TEAM:
Our team is specialized in healthcare analytics and data management focused on improving the quality and efficiency of pediatric care. The right candidate will complement the team by bringing a passion for machine learning algorithms and healthcare data with an interest in building data driven solutions. PRIMARY FUNCTION:
The Health Predictive Analyst will develop and/or use predictive algorithms such as supervised learning, unsupervised learning and regression techniques to improve existing processes. The analyst will collaborate with business partners to understand their problems and goals and will develop predictive models, data reports and performance metrics to address the identified areas of opportunity. SUPERVISIORY RESPONSIBILITIES:
None ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB: (This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.)
PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS: Education:
- Performs analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve complex business problems utilizing advanced statistical techniques.
- Determines appropriate analytical approaches and/or modeling techniques
- Use strong programming skills to explore, examine and interpret large volumes of data in various forms.
- Ability to gather and define requirements and align them to the project scope and objectives.
- Develop and manipulate spreadsheets, databases and data analytical tools.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and articulate this information to others efficiently and accurately.
- Support analytical efforts related to Marketing, Financial, Operational and Clinical groups of the company.
- Perform additional duties and other management support as required or assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or higher. Relevant major’s preferred (Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Information Technology.) Licensure:
None Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Expertise with data analysis languages such as Python or R.
- Hands-on experience with machine learning tools and libraries such as Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow and or Keras.
- Excellent Excel, Access, and SQL/Oracle database skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills are a must; as are strong analytical skills, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to work independently or in a group setting.
- Although some healthcare experience is ideal, a willingness and ability to learn these concepts quickly will suffice. Must be detail oriented and have a strong desire to produce accurate metrics and reports with minimal supervision.
:2+ years’ experience in predictive modeling preferred. Health Insurance industry experience a plus but not necessary.