Travel Clinic Nurse, LVN or RN
The primary responsibility of the Travel Clinic Nurse is to provide coverage in the field ensuring immunization shot clinics are completed accurately and on time. Maintain a safe and professional environment for patients and employees; perform with confidence all aspects of administering immunizations, including processing duties following established practices and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer immunizations (as dictated by state regulations)
- Provide exceptional customer service at all clinics.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and legible records.
- Complies with all designated safety policies and procedures in the work area, including the use of applicable protective equipment when necessary to prevent exposure to potentially infectious agents.
- Understands and complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Must be willing to travel to all 5 of our locations:
- Newport Beach
- Laguna Hills
- Laguna Niguel
- Ladera Ranch
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- California state licensure.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Pleasant attitude, a professional appearance and a willingness to assign high priority to patient comfort and satisfaction.
- Proficient with computers.
- EMR experience preferred.
- Bilingual preferred.
- You must demonstrate accuracy, timeliness, attention to detail, and must strive for continuous improvement.